ForumsGamesThe Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games

1387 594799
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

This is "The Best/Favorite Game(s) on Armor Games Thread" where you can share just what the title says. Got a favorite game? Or know a game everyone should play? Share your favorite game or the best game or your top picks here!

Explain why they are the best! Convince others to play!

Please avoid short answers and generally spamming in this thread.

• 1,387 Replies
Superfastgamer
Superfastgamer
15 posts
Nomad

Surely flight. It gives you hours of non-stop fun!

dotcommer
dotcommer
60 posts
Nomad

i like games like battlepaint and moby **** becuase they're kinda addicting.

dotcommer
dotcommer
60 posts
Nomad

oh my god did it just blank out moby ****? Anyway those games prove that you don't really need tonnes of gore to make a popular game.

LilChamp95
LilChamp95
2 posts
Nomad

My favorite game would be free rider 2. I love that you create your own track, try to finish it then show friends. Plus you can play around with other vehicles. The amount of possibilities are unimaginable with this game. Also if you start getting bored of creating your tracks you can load someone elses.

Gyroscopic
Gyroscopic
16 posts
Peasant

Only been on AG for a few weeks now so I haven't had the chance to play too many games yet, but so far I'd have to say Gemcraft Labyrinth is by far the best. The rest of the Gemcraft series is great as well, but GCL reigns supreme.

TheSheep
TheSheep
5 posts
Nomad

Elephant Rave and Run Elephant Run. Best two flash games out there.

funnyplayer
funnyplayer
6 posts
Nomad

I really like Magnoid, 'cause it reminds me a lot to my childhood in the eighties

funnyplayer
funnyplayer
6 posts
Nomad

sorry, wanted it like this: Magnoid

cheeze123
cheeze123
22 posts
Shepherd

my favorites have to be chibi knight, monsters den, sinjid, or exit path, theyre all great x)

LivingToDie
LivingToDie
303 posts
Nomad

My favorite by far is Exit Path, the uniplayer levels are fun to play again and again to try and beat your personal best, and other peoples times.
The multiplayer option you get to test your skills against other players of the game, you gain experience to level up based on the amount of Kudos you get and where you finish in the race.

efunky
efunky
25 posts
Nomad

I personalty like Sonny,but all my friends like The last stand I like it but I would have to go with Sonny.

Bonjovimen
Bonjovimen
18 posts
Nomad

I love Raze and I can't wait for Raze 2 I beat the Human Campain and the first level of alien campain i'm still working on it. If Raze is a bit too difficult (don't worry I was stuck on the third level for like a month) try armor mayhem its almost the same but easier and its graphics aren't as good. I also like downhill snowboard 3 and SIERA 7(probably spelled it wrong I hopt i wud spel it reel goad haha) Sierra 7 is a stick figure shooting game that is awesome but there is two or three instances of cussing and there is blood throughout (who cares about the blood right?)

Solaris
Solaris
2 posts
Nomad

My all time favorites are the bubble tank games. I love the threee classic bubble tanks. But I also enjoy the tower defense and arena versions. I like the general concept and the fact that you can build a completely customized tank from scratch.

Snowrut
Snowrut
68 posts
Nomad

I like Exit Path and I am hoping I get accepted into Exit Path 2

efunky
efunky
25 posts
Nomad

I beat Rave human and alien campaign,but I got to agree with HybridWarrior

Showing 556-570 of 1387