ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze: "Level 26 Hints" by SOYMASTER

90 77317
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I have seen many of people complaining about RAZE's 26th level. I still have yet to beat it myself, but I have gotten 1-3 kill left many of times. Below are hints that will help you if you can't get close to winning.

~Aim for the human, unless you see a robot with little health.
~Don't chase a robot with a Railgun.
~Try to get the 2x damage modifier at the top.
~Don't die because I notice that most of my team's deaths are from me.
~Keep the Railguns away from the enemy because they kill you in one shot.
~Keep your cursor near your player because you will get less lag.
~Pick up the health packs on the top corners in the elevators, even if you don't need them because the enemy will use them.
~Try to dodge grenades because these kill you in one shot 95% of the time.
~Try to combine the Grenade launcher or the Railgun with the 2x damage multiplayer.
~Try to back up teammates with low health if they are being shot at by an Uzi.
~Use your best weapon.
Note: You also need to have good aim to.

If you have, any other hints feel free to add them to the list. I will add more if I find some. Last, add feedback about hints for level 26.

• 90 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

the die and stay dead works best on elimination levels.

Does it work for level 30?
Because I find Soldier Zombie does most of the work.
Your only good with invincibility on.
samw100
samw100
93 posts
Nomad

dude u r awesome i tried it and it worked u r a mircle worker

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

Great hints but it is still difficult for me.

BlackSonne
BlackSonne
86 posts
Nomad

343 kills
136 deaths
26 matches won
4 matches lost
headshots: 46
Accuracy:35%
highest kill streak: 16

Still stuck on level 16 but I'm gonna do it thanks for the tips

BlackSonne
BlackSonne
86 posts
Nomad

Whoopsie, I meant 26... Fffuuu-- almost done it, aliens turn into zombies please..

GIR123
GIR123
1 posts
Nomad

WTF I ACUTALLY BEAT LV 26
This is what u have to do
-get the grenade, and do what the other people said, and shoot at the guys stuck near the elevator from the platform above. that was what i did

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Whoopsie, I meant 26... Fffuuu-- almost done it, aliens turn into zombies please..

That would make it too easy.
Perhaps take out both alien teammates and throw in ONE zombie to even the team out.
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

or.......... why don't they make you the zombie! that would make it easy. well, for me......

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

Yeah, zombies have a huge amount of health.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

So do robots...
@troopdude
That would make it too easy, heck make it 1 vs 3 and you get half lives and you still win XD

BoobHammer
BoobHammer
1 posts
Nomad

I don't know if it'll work for everybody, but here's how I beat it. It didn't matter when during the game I did it, but after I died and waited until it says "click to respond," instead of clicking right away, I'd wait until just the human on the other team would die. After he died I clicked off the screen onto another page I had up. Then I'd go back to the game screen and click to respawn. After respawning, if I timed it right, I could finish the match with: me, a teammate, and Just the human from the other team.

ArmorAnchest
ArmorAnchest
1 posts
Nomad

I beat this today. It's no magic really. You just have to keep trying and use really good old fashion teamwork and use railgun on human whenever possible. Use chaingun or purple microwave gun on robots.

dragonlord1018
dragonlord1018
146 posts
Nomad

purple microwave gun?!?!?*splutters* such arrogance... it's a zapper! and i prefer hitting robots with as many grenades as possible than going into close range and zapping them...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know if it'll work for everybody, but here's how I beat it. It didn't matter when during the game I did it, but after I died and waited until it says "click to respond," instead of clicking right away, I'd wait until just the human on the other team would die. After he died I clicked off the screen onto another page I had up. Then I'd go back to the game screen and click to respawn. After respawning, if I timed it right, I could finish the match with: me, a teammate, and Just the human from the other team.

Is this glitching?

i beat the level with extreme LUCK my team killed the human and bots almost instantly so i had like three kills head start.

You sure the bots didn't kill themselves?
igotnousername
igotnousername
72 posts
Nomad

i sometimes notice that enemies pile up under the elevator :/ .
use a grenadelauncher straight down for an easy kill

Showing 31-45 of 90