ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze: "Level 26 Hints" by SOYMASTER

90 77289
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I have seen many of people complaining about RAZE's 26th level. I still have yet to beat it myself, but I have gotten 1-3 kill left many of times. Below are hints that will help you if you can't get close to winning.

~Aim for the human, unless you see a robot with little health.
~Don't chase a robot with a Railgun.
~Try to get the 2x damage modifier at the top.
~Don't die because I notice that most of my team's deaths are from me.
~Keep the Railguns away from the enemy because they kill you in one shot.
~Keep your cursor near your player because you will get less lag.
~Pick up the health packs on the top corners in the elevators, even if you don't need them because the enemy will use them.
~Try to dodge grenades because these kill you in one shot 95% of the time.
~Try to combine the Grenade launcher or the Railgun with the 2x damage multiplayer.
~Try to back up teammates with low health if they are being shot at by an Uzi.
~Use your best weapon.
Note: You also need to have good aim to.

If you have, any other hints feel free to add them to the list. I will add more if I find some. Last, add feedback about hints for level 26.

• 90 Replies
heavydutyassault
heavydutyassault
123 posts
Nomad

o my gosh thank you so much i just beat it and i am amazed

drakojan201
drakojan201
4 posts
Nomad

I can't beat lvl 14. i triend like 9 times. and i dont suck i just started dis game yesterday

drakojan201
drakojan201
4 posts
Nomad

never mind did it

THETOTALGAMER
THETOTALGAMER
3 posts
Nomad

my tips for level 26 is just to keep running and not getting killd.also if your good enough you can also get loads of kills.doing this means not only can you not die, but also get loads of kills.

koolkylekool
koolkylekool
247 posts
Nomad

Meh, I'm still on Level 11, I just got bored and stopped playing.

maddiee20
maddiee20
43 posts
Nomad

great game

ChillyChal
ChillyChal
2 posts
Nomad

I'd love to give tips to help, but I honestly don't know how to pass the level. The whole problem is that sometime your teammates suck, and sometimes they don't do too bad. Whatever the case, I finally managed to pass the level (and I felt so accomplished, haha) after losing over and over. All I can say is... NO. MERCY.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I beat this and thought it was easy until my bro couldn't beat and then then I realized I might have gotten lucky. By the way, what is the name of it, I can't remember?

gwarth
gwarth
2 posts
Nomad

you need to have fast reactions at this level (yeah i know its hard and i tried like over 10 when played this)zappers and chainguns does minimal damage.And one word grenade launchers are best at this level good acuuracy is needed too.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,894 posts
Nomad

The level is beatable. I beat it 0-9. =)

domecraft
domecraft
333 posts
Nomad

thx for the tips!!!1

IDKdoubletime
IDKdoubletime
40 posts
Nomad

I just get a rocket xD

billybobjo2
billybobjo2
135 posts
Nomad

i can't even get past 14...

GameAnGelZ
GameAnGelZ
2 posts
Nomad

i beat lv. 26 at last!
now i need to finish the alien campaign

zekrom1
zekrom1
60 posts
Peasant

Some tips for level 26:

Don't attack the robots unless you see one with low heath. Go for the human only.

Cannot stress this enough: keep the robots away from the railguns. If a robot gets a railgun, count on at least 5 deaths for your team.

If you aim straight down, you can shoot through the floor with a grenade launcher of uzi. You can use this to take out enemies below you.

Enemies often get stuck below the left launcher for some reason. If this happens, take advantage of it.

Get the healing packs even if you don't need them so the enemies don't get them instead.

Get more kills than deaths. Gnarthuk and Thyolax will ususally accumulate somewhere in the realm of 2 kills and 7 deaths, while the zombie will usually go something like 3 and 3.

Lastly, keep trying. It will take a few tries, but you will win eventually.

Showing 61-75 of 90