ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze: "Level 26 Hints" by SOYMASTER

90 77286
SOYMASTER
SOYMASTER
1,098 posts
Nomad

I have seen many of people complaining about RAZE's 26th level. I still have yet to beat it myself, but I have gotten 1-3 kill left many of times. Below are hints that will help you if you can't get close to winning.

~Aim for the human, unless you see a robot with little health.
~Don't chase a robot with a Railgun.
~Try to get the 2x damage modifier at the top.
~Don't die because I notice that most of my team's deaths are from me.
~Keep the Railguns away from the enemy because they kill you in one shot.
~Keep your cursor near your player because you will get less lag.
~Pick up the health packs on the top corners in the elevators, even if you don't need them because the enemy will use them.
~Try to dodge grenades because these kill you in one shot 95% of the time.
~Try to combine the Grenade launcher or the Railgun with the 2x damage multiplayer.
~Try to back up teammates with low health if they are being shot at by an Uzi.
~Use your best weapon.
Note: You also need to have good aim to.

If you have, any other hints feel free to add them to the list. I will add more if I find some. Last, add feedback about hints for level 26.

• 90 Replies
unbeatableXD
unbeatableXD
18 posts
Nomad

I beat level 26!!!I used the railgun and the grenade launcher to beat it.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

use a grenadelauncher straight down for an easy kill

Railgun works wonder as well when there's 2-3 enemies in the elevator.
Nicegamer
Nicegamer
75 posts
Nomad

I am trying to beat it. I think it is a lot about luck. I lost a match dearly. I was very close to winning. Moreover, they deal a lot more damage than us.

Gametesta
Gametesta
1,707 posts
Nomad

I just think you have to get good weapons and try to get as many perks as you can.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Your teammates deal the same amount of damage as the enemy, or remotely close.

@Gametesta
There are no perks...
You haven't really played this game, have you?

Nicegamer
Nicegamer
75 posts
Nomad

What is the point of getting a good weapon when they just stick a grenade on you and then run away.

unbeatableXD
unbeatableXD
18 posts
Nomad

Its easy to dodge grenades if you practice.

Nicegamer
Nicegamer
75 posts
Nomad

How can you dodge grenades if you are in front of them and they shoot like mad? Moreover, even human can zap us down in like 4 seconds.

unbeatableXD
unbeatableXD
18 posts
Nomad

use the rail gun for humans

unbeatableXD
unbeatableXD
18 posts
Nomad

TRY to use health all the time. don't let the robots use it.

ashes1990
ashes1990
3 posts
Nomad

some how one of the robots were gone. I have no idea what happened. Is it a glitch? It can help by eliminating the robots but I don't now how to activate it.

42maelstrom
42maelstrom
123 posts
Nomad

I beat it. Level 26. I got a railgun and would go into that corner above the place where the chute comes out. Then I'd snipe the people in the opposite corner. This is good for the railgun, because you can kill everyone there. Definitely, tough, I spent most of the time trying to get more kills then deaths.

Agrus
Agrus
14 posts
Peasant

the tips are really obvious... one almost seem like a joke it says "Don't die" ..."Dying is bad" (That's from meat boy, lol)

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I just kept jumping on the sides where the health packs are and kept going up and down and sniped them at the top and bottom, so I didn't die as much and got a couple kills as well

Agrus
Agrus
14 posts
Peasant

maybe is in one of the middle pages of this forum , but no one talks about the useful tool of "Screenshot mode" it allows you to avoid danger and search for aids, low hp partners and more.

Showing 46-60 of 90