ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458730
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Robo Johnson uses a shotgun...

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

he doesn't always use a shotgun...

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

He always starts off with the shotgun.

MobarMan
MobarMan
43 posts
Nomad

Speaking of the alien commando... To beat him heat i did was hide and then run to the invincibility, grab a launcher or something, beat the shiz out of him, sand run like a little school girl back to invincibility platform and repeat.

Nooby, but effective.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

He's easy as heck, I'm not sure why, but some people get stuck on the human campaign.

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

for robo jhonson, a lot of times, he gets the gun glitch where he can't switch weapons, and he won't reload. then, all you have to do is beat him up until he dies. he likes to hurt himself in the acid pool too.

Amitkevincloskey
Amitkevincloskey
265 posts
Nomad

I agree with you. But, I hate it when I bring his power down to almost none and soldier zombie kills him while I am reloading.

MCW0FIN
MCW0FIN
6 posts
Nomad

NbK stands for Natural Born Killers <(x_x)>

LineLOTR
LineLOTR
2 posts
Nomad

@troopdude Thanks alot man! It WORKED! I've had problems with that mission for weeks, and couldn't beat it. Then i read your post, and I did it on first try! Thanks!

LineLOTR
LineLOTR
2 posts
Nomad

missin 26 sorry for not telling 1st time =)

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

I agree with you. But, I hate it when I bring his power down to almost none and soldier zombie kills him while I am reloading.

yeah, i feel like they take credit for my hard work...
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

@troopdude Thanks alot man! It WORKED! I've had problems with that mission for weeks, and couldn't beat it. Then i read your post, and I did it on first try! Thanks!

well, that's what this thread is about!
your welcome.
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

sorry for allthe poss in a row, but i was wondering, LineLOTR, what help did i give you? i don't even remember giving help about level 26... i thought i just talked about it....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't really even care about statistics any more.
I like playing as a noob in quick match and losing.

For example, I was 0/25 in easy XP

troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

I don't really even care about statistics any more.
I like playing as a noob in quick match and losing.
For example, I was 0/25 in easy XP

what's the point then?
Showing 1486-1500 of 1788