ForumsGame WalkthroughsRaze fans: Need help? I got tons.

1788 458728
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

If your a Raze fan, and you need help, ask me as a comment or here. I've got LOTS of tips. Seriously. I know about good snipe spots, campaign help, what weapons you should use, strategies, and much more. Just ask my friends. (Shouldn't the creator of Raze do this? Yeah, I know. Don't comment about that.)

• 1,788 Replies
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

what's the point then?

What's the point of what?
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

What's the point of what?

what's the point of playing the game if your purposly going to loose?
1,855 posts
Nomad

Nothing! That's why it's fun! xD I haven't played raze in so long...
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

because it's fun to play like the AI? I already beat everything, sooo....
troopdude
troopdude
254 posts
Nomad

oh...
i'm like 201..
i haven't played raze in forever!

rootintootin
rootintootin
2 posts
Nomad

Have you guys noticed how bad the bio uzi is? I mean, you can just jump out of the way cuz the bullet things are soooo slooow (compared to other weapons). If you're gonna say that so is the rocket launcher, well you don't have to get hit by the rocket to die, you can die from it blowing up near you.

Oh, and call me stupid firetail, but whats the Al

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Have you guys noticed how bad the bio uzi is? I mean, you can just jump out of the way cuz the bullet things are soooo slooow (compared to other weapons). If you're gonna say that so is the rocket launcher, well you don't have to get hit by the rocket to die, you can die from it blowing up near you.

Yeah, well, enemies don't blow up from you hitting them with splash damage, or even a direct hit. Bio Uzi isn't bad, it's got slightly splash damage and it shoots faster than the pistol and it deals one more damage...

Oh, and call me stupid firetail, but whats the Al

Artificial intelligence.
FinnDragon
FinnDragon
993 posts
Blacksmith

I have.I think that bio uzis are most awful weapon it the game!I only use them if I dont have other weapons (or ammos for then) or if I need to kill enemy through wall with splash.
tnymeh
tnymeh
178 posts
Nomad

I have.I think that bio uzis are most awful weapon it the game!I only use them if I dont have other weapons (or ammos for then) or if I need to kill enemy through wall with splash

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of them, but they aren't terrible. Make sure you squat when you fire to tighten up your shot and aim for the head, and the damage output is fairly reasonable.
firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

You know what's terrible? Your mo-

Actually, I think the assault rifle is worse.

vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Lawl

The assault rifle is way too weak. Even though it has a pretty large clip.

As well as the chaingun, you have to get really close in order for all of the bullets to hit or most....

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Chaingun decreases your accuracy rating too much for it to be useful.

Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

So once this gets badges on kong or has multiplayer, wake me up.

1,855 posts
Nomad

So once this gets badges on kong or has multiplayer, wake me up.

Yeah me too! It's boring, just the same thing over and over again!

Chaingun decreases your accuracy rating too much for it to be useful.

It's only useful in the VR chamber where it's so small, because everyone is crammed together. It's good against groups of people.
vinster132
vinster132
5,875 posts
Jester

Yeah me too! It's boring, just the same thing over and over again!

So? It's still good. I don't play it anymore though. And Raze 2 will likely come out with mutliplayer...
It's only useful in the VR chamber where it's so small, because everyone is crammed together. It's good against groups of people.

Somehow, I just don't like it.

I like Rockin' with the Rocket launcher...
Showing 1501-1515 of 1788