ForumsGamesMMORPG/RPG please read!

311 66559
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Hello there! If you know of any good mmorpg or rpg with no spyware or bugs please post the good ones you know here!

Thanks
Moneychoker,

• 311 Replies
mourgos
mourgos
6 posts
Farmer

A GOOD RPG its Titan Quest and expansion Immortant Trone It has some bus like some times you can find more than 1 "chest" when u kill any boss or u get into any cage haha...!!!

Also a GOOD MMORPG its Dream OF Mirror Online "DOMO" But the UK version. <------ Everyone know's that the most of US servers, are not good, have not got good "GMs" and has a lot of hacks also are full of bugs :P. I dont say that UK are not good but on Bretan are the most of PC/Game Designing College so the most of good "GMs" and "MODs" are there!!!

Mourgos

Xirofompila7
Xirofompila7
24 posts
Nomad

MMORPG !!

GJBottomley
GJBottomley
107 posts
Farmer

Flyff, world of warcraft corum online knight online ataltis omg so many but world of warcraft is best there is a way to get it free by playing a privet sever if you want to no just message me back

Sbamo
Sbamo
141 posts
Nomad

Red Stone, Rune Scape, OGame ImperiaOnline, GalacticImperia, Fallen Sword and so on

Helrayser
Helrayser
475 posts
Peasant

well msot of em' suck the only good ones are WOW or EverQuest

ZvonnE
ZvonnE
3 posts
Shepherd

Guild wars anyone?? the very best there is, cant wait untill Gw2 gets out ^^

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

Wow I remember when I played these games now I think there all dumb.

Frogdude0828
Frogdude0828
56 posts
Nomad

the best MMORPG is runescape easily.

Nyrv
Nyrv
5 posts
Nomad

If you can afford it, you will never find a game better than World of Warcraft. It's had 4 years to establish itself and no other game has been able to compare thus far.

If you're looking for a free game, look to Runescape.

The_AG_King
The_AG_King
324 posts
Nomad

i liked tribal wars

PolarX
PolarX
19 posts
Nomad

Why hasnt anyone sed WoW yet? Its the greatest game EVER! (Not to sound like a game-geek.)

_kolak_
_kolak_
220 posts
Nomad

runescape is all i can think of

anailator23
anailator23
87 posts
Nomad

I like Air Rivals, good 3D arcade fighter combat and graphics.

Lord of the Rings Online is actually good enough to shake the throne of WoW and its got a longer trial time

I_eat_pikmin
I_eat_pikmin
33 posts
Nomad

I would say World of Warcraft..but you said you wanted a game you didnt have to pay for. If your looking for a free MMORPG I would say either Warrhammer or Guild Wars I havent played either one but I know that WOW is better lol thats my opinion but anyways if you want PVP (player vs player) then go warrhammer if you want more PVE (player vs environment) go guild wars if you want a good freakin game with awsome PVP and PVE and 11,000,000 players and more and more and more..go WOW(got carried away lol). and one more thing I heard the requirements for warrhammer is crazy so idk and AOC (Age of Conan) cost per month to let you know...so you pick and tell me if this helped you any but I would go WOW its your choice though so have fun..

psy5000
psy5000
462 posts
Nomad

Air Rivals is a great MMORPG =). Its basically Space Cowboy but owned by different company.
Also you should try Lunia,an arcade kind of fighting game, which is also now owned by another company (Ijji).
Speaking of ijji, GunZ the Duel is definately worth to try out, Soldier front is a decent MMOFPS, while Gunbound is like a Worms kind of game.

Showing 151-165 of 311