ForumsGamesMMORPG/RPG please read!

311 66525
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Hello there! If you know of any good mmorpg or rpg with no spyware or bugs please post the good ones you know here!

Thanks
Moneychoker,

• 311 Replies
xoxman1
xoxman1
6 posts
Nomad

And as someone who has had 2 months of experience on WoW, in my opinion, it's horrible. I got sick of having to go kill x ammount of boars for their fat. Just wasnt as fun as say, stop an evil meglomaniac from planting an object of great power miles under the earth to act as a gateway to another world and flood earth with alien invaders in city of heroes. Plus, nearly every time i got a quest asking me to defeat some boss, I never could because someone was always camping it's spawn for some new peice of armor. And that leads me to another thing, People dont like to quest because they to busy doing their own for new gear because in WoW you cant share rewards, which causes people to want to do their missions for their own benefiet only. In city of heroes, the entire group beneifeits from a mission completion, and most missions are instanced so there is no worry of your enemy being camped. And all that armor that WoW players so preciously covet? I hate it. I dont want to dress pin purple and green stuff so my warlock can shoot stronger fire balls. Or massive shoulderpads which would cripple the use of a normal persons arms. And nearly everyone of similar class is shooting for the same sets of armor, which means everyone of same race, gender, and class looks exactly the same as everyone else. I liked being able to dress different in City of heroes without it making my character weaker. There, I just need to collect the right stuff to craft the newest enhancements for my powers, most of which can be picked up off enemies. I have been on teams of heroes where there has been a roman gladiator, a man in a suit of hi tech iron man like armor (that would be me) a samurai, and a wizard. Not kidding. Oh yeah and I think shortly after a werewolf joined the team. Plus, while i was there I just couldn't find something as fun as getting together with 50 something heroes and finding a giant monster to kill, such as a giant squid, the ghost barge, an alien invasion, that sort of thing.

xoxman1
xoxman1
6 posts
Nomad

Btw, I would strongly reccomend agaisnt free 2 play mmos. They are rarely up to quality of pay to play such as LOTRO or Warhammer or COH (I would say Tabula Rasa but we know what happened to it =P) Oh yeah and Guild wars is free to play but its still a good one. And don't go with Age of Conan, it is recongnized amongst most of MMO community as pretty horrible. And star wars galaxies, it used to be great, but the "improvements" really screwed it up.

Jack8black8
Jack8black8
115 posts
Nomad

um im not sure if this these are a mmorpg but, maple story, runescape, arcinist, mech quest, dragon fable, nights online, sherwood dungeon, and um gladitor. I know a lot more but i think i listed a lot. if you really want to play a mmorpg type mmorpg games if google im sure you will find a lot.

killingspree
killingspree
18 posts
Nomad

guildwars, archlord , last choas , if you wanna play games to download free go on this link
http://www.onrpg.com/MMO/Free-MMORPG

hailman670
hailman670
359 posts
Nomad

wooooooooooooooooo

maplerocker
maplerocker
23 posts
Nomad

maplestory-flyf-fiesta-

bouletta
bouletta
43 posts
Nomad

WOW definitly but if you are looking for a free games once tou bought it i wud say Guild Wars

Muddle
Muddle
104 posts
Nomad

go on any game in AG and there will be tonnes of adds for them around the game

Mutlo
Mutlo
12 posts
Nomad

Warhammer Online it's $50 and then $15 monthly but well worth it it's definitely better than WoW you get exp for PvP and don't have to grind at all.

Tricks222
Tricks222
251 posts
Nomad

WoW is like the coolest

darkboy58465846
darkboy58465846
132 posts
Nomad

WoW might be good but its absolutely no match for Guild Wars and guild wars is much much much much less expensive u only have to pay like $30 and u can play for free for ever, and its pretty popular so ull see alot of people and it has a really good pvp, the best part is the abilities.

warsaz
warsaz
14 posts
Nomad

Runescape pking is back!
become a member it is so much better

kalz1991
kalz1991
11 posts
Nomad

I really like a mmorpg called Sword of the New World, also called "Granado Espada". its a really good free game, awesome graphs and the best of all, nice comunity

zeodeathgod
zeodeathgod
37 posts
Nomad

world of warcraft??
adventure quest worlds.
adeventure quest
dragonfable
mechquest
runescape
maplestory
theres a bunch just have to search

gaarasoy
gaarasoy
52 posts
Jester

Im playing rfo right know (rising force online) check it out at www.levelupgames.ph

Showing 181-195 of 311