ForumsGamesMMORPG/RPG please read!

311 66524
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Hello there! If you know of any good mmorpg or rpg with no spyware or bugs please post the good ones you know here!

Thanks
Moneychoker,

• 311 Replies
rico1993
rico1993
29 posts
Nomad

alright try out
sherwood castle

at swgamers.com

dragonman4994
dragonman4994
81 posts
Nomad

I used to like syrnia...its text-based. It is very fun i just got fed up wen i died and lost everything.

Opka2
Opka2
34 posts
Nomad

well ummmmm.....
Mu - Lineage2 - Perfect World - 2Moons - Silkroad... etc

IAMMERCY
IAMMERCY
305 posts
Nomad

i would say runescape but now with the updates, its horrible

soul_ripper
soul_ripper
88 posts
Nomad

lol who today dont kno what that mean ...
silkroad
hero online
9 dragons
bots online
2 moons
wow
dragon fable
mech quest
and alot more

AslakKing
AslakKing
115 posts
Nomad

Here:

DragonFable
MechQuest
AdventureQuest
Tribal Wars
Ikariam
Gladiatus
OGame
BiteFight
SpacePirats
WOW
HolyPaladin´s

=D

Rasengan360
Rasengan360
165 posts
Nomad

Runescape or Maplestory, but maplestory = fun

bexy
bexy
7 posts
Nomad

So Crimson Moon or BiteFight?

Spydainteractive
Spydainteractive
30 posts
Peasant

eer world of warcraft :P
an guild wars is ok too

ethan195730
ethan195730
9 posts
Nomad

If money is no issue, look into World of War Craft, or Lord of the Rings Online. They are the two most highly rated MMOS of all time. If your looking for a free one, Maple Story is ok, Runescape, and Adventure quest Worlds.

CNFusionFall
CNFusionFall
2 posts
Nomad

Anyone play the new Cartoon Network MMORPG FusionFall yet? There's a new trailer promoting the free, full-access play period 12/27 - 1/11 on Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es0d6CWP3jo

cheze
cheze
84 posts
Nomad

WOW

Midmenj
Midmenj
216 posts
Nomad

well, Runescape.... WoW Guild Wars, Neverwinter Knights, Mapple story, and Habbo

captain_spot
captain_spot
12 posts
Nomad

adventure quest worlds or combat arms or gunz online and or maple story think that would work

xoxman1
xoxman1
6 posts
Nomad

Go with City of Heroes or Guild War.

City of heroes is perhaps the most customizable MMO on the market, with the ability to customize your characters costumes, from a mage, to a suit of power armor, to even the traditional super hero tights. You can also go evil and play City of villains.
You can be a master mind (villain class) and controll groups of minions to do your bidding, you can be a brute, (vill) scrapper (hero) or tank (hero) and go smashing through enemies and come out on top, or a stalker (villain) and assassinate enemies from the shadows before they fight back. You can be a blaster and rain death in the form of bullets, energy blasts, radiation, ice blasts, fire blast, or psychic energy from a distance. Or perhaps a dominator, a defender, or a controller to help keep teamates alive, and keep the villains tripping up, or sometimes even fighting themselves!

Showing 166-180 of 311