ForumsGamesMMORPG/RPG please read!

311 66480
moneychoker
moneychoker
74 posts
Nomad

Hello there! If you know of any good mmorpg or rpg with no spyware or bugs please post the good ones you know here!

Thanks
Moneychoker,

• 311 Replies
powerboy10
powerboy10
96 posts
Peasant

Titan Quest
Cabal Online
Maplestory
WoW (i didnt play it myself because it costs THAT much, but so much people play it that i can recommend it. THOUGH many people lost their social life because of it)

these are the best games ive played so far (except WoW).

coolmanrule
coolmanrule
149 posts
Nomad

maple story, age of conan, world of warcraft, runescape, fantasy star worlds. snd thats abbout it.

Milos
Milos
848 posts
Peasant

Silkroad online.
I tried Last Chaos but didn't liked it much. Silkroad is fine.

Flagg
Flagg
526 posts
Peasant

RYL 2 I think a good MMORPG

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

I think you should play World of Warcraft. I used to play and it was so much fun.

demonic5
demonic5
6 posts
Nomad

Runescape used to be good. Still is ok but it really has been boring. Im level 89 now when i was lower level it was fun. Ive started over atleast 5 times lol. i have 2 pures and 3 random accounts.

biker589
biker589
23 posts
Nomad

world of warcraft, runescape, club penguin, pawn game, connan,

miguelin11
miguelin11
2,905 posts
Nomad

does anyone know Cabal online?

nickthepwn
nickthepwn
130 posts
Nomad

I REALLY don't like those games by Artix (dragonfable, mechquest) and they don't even qualify to be MMORPGs, it means massively MULTIPLAYER (as in you can go walk up to a player and interact with them while they're there) ONLINE (That kinda only hall qualifies, since its on the internet, but you can't access other players, and the pvp just makes them appear but with none of their armor on) ROLEPLAYING GAME (the last two are o.k.)

I definetly do not like Runescape.
Maplestory is very good, but theres no pvp, and the way its made, pvp cant really be added in too well.
World of Warcraft is so AWESOME! Definetly my favorite MMORPG!

twistingyou
twistingyou
10 posts
Nomad

you can try a game called 2moons, it's pretty fun..

killerbeer0
killerbeer0
23 posts
Nomad

World of WArcraft is fun but people waste their lives on it. it's not that fun i mean ive played it, i don't own it and wont buy it. Its to expensive when you can play Runescape (not as fun) for WAY cheaper

mattt15
mattt15
1,669 posts
Nomad

I love 2D games!!!

Grand chase
Maple story
Ghost
Adventure Quest Worlds

SuperZagron
SuperZagron
424 posts
Nomad

Runescape is prety good. it kinda gets boaring after a while but even then its fun to play

knight_34
knight_34
13,822 posts
Farmer

does anyone know Cabal online?

I know. It's popular in the Philippines. *Coughs* My cousin asked me to download it because he plays it a lot.
samdawghomie
samdawghomie
3,551 posts
Peasant

Go to [url=http//www.mmorpg100.com[/url]

Showing 226-240 of 311