ForumsArt, Music, and WritingCollaboration Competition - Theme: Mead (page 17)

190 47378
Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Well I know there are plenty of contests about drawing and the Art Skills Competition overshadows most of them leaving to wither away, a few manage survive because of dedicated judges...

So My goal is not to create an art thread based on a single individuals capabilities but rather a contest based on teamwork and communication. So I shall introduce the rules specified to this competition:

1. Entries is to be created between 2 or more individuals, teams sizes do not matter but take in consideration more people usually means more problems...

2.A team must declare its members before it is allowed to post any entries or rough works. Try to have some one post a list of whose in whose team...you can create a team name and even a logo, try to keep it relatively small, 150 by 300 or smaller would be acceptable

3. Team members are not allowed to switch to some one else's team, not until the next theme has be decided.

4. The Art must contain all artists sigs(signatures), that is anyone who contributed to the entry as proof of a collaboration.

5. Teams will have about 2 weeks to post their final entry.

Basic art forum rules apply like original work and no nudity and such...

The winning team will choose the next theme.

This thread will accept rough drafts/unfinished entry posts and support communication between the artists but is not necessary to any collaboration. I'm promoting this because I would like to see discussions related to the topic of the thread rather then other things...though theres a chance of it leading to other things.

Theme One : Dragons

• 190 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Haha I have no idea. I don't spend enough time on here to have people that really know me. Oh the joys of being a recluse.

Possiblelnstability
Possiblelnstability
194 posts
Nomad

also strop if you dont like that name you still got some time...maybe Pony & Bear Company, Ninja Cave, Crazy Horse and Sitting Bear,...

How about Stoner & Slitty?
Possiblelnstability
Possiblelnstability
194 posts
Nomad

How about Stoner & Slitty?

I'm sorry, that was uncalled for. How about He who combusts and then inhales cannabis on a regular basis & He who is of Oriental descent but is no less a member of society?
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

That's because the quality of your "doodle" was already high.
That's close to what I told Cen. xD "It fits the background so well, why would they suspect? :O"

Silly us.

I make too many mistaks...gahh I forgot the "s" in Productions...
Oh, so I don't have to remind you. :P

As for the StropxKlaus team... Wait, Strop+Klaus team (as if that's any better, you no homo'ing fellows), how about The Furry Duet. Rarw, bear, whinny, horse.
Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

The Furry Duet

Ew, no, that gives completely the wrong idea D: Just... just no. It makes me think of, I dunno, attempting ballet in fursuits or something. Really badly. We're supposed to be iconic, like Sam and Max iconic!
Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

Sam and Max for the win.

... Who of you would be the little buddy?

Strop
Strop
10,817 posts
Bard

Despite the fact Strop isn't exactly "little buddy" sized, Klaus appears to be much larger than Strop. Not to mention Strop's the caffeine-for-blood one so...

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Yaay! made some more progress on our collab...
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh255/hectichermit/Untitled-1-2.png

Yes I used alot of copy and paste :P but it seems alot better then the one I posted before

Hectichermit
Hectichermit
1,828 posts
Bard

Also I have recalculated the days, I went back and looked at my original post...so here are the new dates

Tuesday April 20th: Final Entries are Due
only final entries are allowed to be post this day, and if you post more then one images, ill be evil and pick the worst looking one B).

Wednesday April 21st: Voting Day
one day will be dedicated to the polls, its based on AG time so the whole time differences don't mess anyone up.

The reason I decided to change the dates is because I said I will allow 2 weeks for the teams to work together, and the previous dates fall short of that

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Yes I used alot of copy and paste :P but it seems alot better then the one I posted before

Wow! It's like an upgraded version of my BG!
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Despite the fact Strop isn't exactly "little buddy" sized, Klaus appears to be much larger than Strop. Not to mention Strop's the caffeine-for-blood one so...

You'd have the brains though. I would be big, but trench coat and shades creepy kinda big, selling crack to children. :3

I think our team name should be From Strop to Klaus, as an homage to the 2003 From Justin to Kelly, a movie we can all agree touched our hearts. You can really see why Kelly Clarkson is such a famous movie star in this movie, it's truly an academy award winner.

http://www.impawards.com/2003/posters/from_justin_to_kelly.jpg
Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Hopefully, really hopefully, the OddMonstersProductions will have their collab ready tomorrow. > >

kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Wasn't that thing before their entry? If it's not I'm scared to see their real one.

Zophia
Zophia
9,435 posts
Scribe

It was the background for our actual entry with a little side-doodle collab slapped on. ^^;

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

So, just in time for the party:
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z121/Mazzelh/HowToAGsize.png
CLICK ET!

And the original is 2200x1500 (2,89 mb), if you were interested in knowing.

Showing 121-135 of 190