136 posts
Nomad

mine is hip hop i just hate hip hop

• 172 Replies
RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,202 posts
Farmer

I don't really like Country, not all of it is bad, but most of the 'older' styles bore me a bit, I can't stand Rap though, it's mostly the same beats over and over again, with different words that are usually hate-filled and sometimes inappropriate, racist, or sexist if you listen to the extreme, or 'gangster' artists. R&B is fine, hip Hop is okay but again, most of it is just not 'music' to my ears...
Neither is all types of rock(the whole you're either a 'metal-head' or 'wrapper' thing seems to not come into play here), I can't stand Death Metal as I think it's just someone yelling into the mike with words that would ryme if not screamed, and possible make a decent song if not screamed, or make a really cool song if not screamed. NO SCREAMING, in other words, for me.

I hate screem ur guts out and kill me music, it is not even music it is a bunch of ppl trying to make it big!

LOL, that's the new thing, haven't you heard? Or the old thing now, I think the style 'Emo Music' is starting to come in, whether people like it or not.....or maybe it's just me o.^
henrikrocker
henrikrocker
43 posts
Nomad

Rap and hip hop

OrcaSnack
OrcaSnack
42 posts
Nomad

i cannot stand new country. the old stuff is good but the new stuff is too poppy and seems to be trying too hard to sell an album.

tempo013
tempo013
581 posts
Nomad

i hate rap and hip hop also. it sucks.

coledahitman
coledahitman
10 posts
Nomad

Metal, Rap, and, Techno, are my least favorite music, while all rock is my favorite.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

I hate country the most. I like rock and rap.

SivaledY
SivaledY
185 posts
Nomad

most rap and all hip-hop

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

i hate screamo crap

Xcalibur45
Xcalibur45
1,830 posts
Farmer

I hate music that Sreams to were you can't here what he is saying.

Ramiee
Ramiee
18 posts
Nomad

i really dislike rap and hip hop.

quickshift
quickshift
349 posts
Nomad

i hate hardcore music

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

SCREAMO i cant stand SCREAMO it is music for the musically challenged i mean anyone can scream into a mic just how much there life sucks

chowdollas
chowdollas
672 posts
Nomad

i also hate hardcore polka

KiLLaH1234567
KiLLaH1234567
248 posts
Nomad

I actually hate country music the most and like Rap, Hip-Hop and R&B.

angelwings
angelwings
9 posts
Nomad

rap

Showing 91-105 of 172