The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsWEPRIntelligent design Vs Evolution

388 55560
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

I just now found out about this forum and didn't notice a I.D. Vs E. thread so I decided to make one.

I am a Christian and believe in intelligent design is the way the world came to be.

What does everyone else think about this subject?

• 388 Replies
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Good lucky getting picked as a judge or hired as a lawyer with no ability to think logically and reasonably.

Maybe in Texas...
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

Good lucky getting picked as a judge or hired as a lawyer with no ability to think logically and reasonably.

Hey, Joe Biden got to be the vice president and Obama got to be the president! Think what I could accomplish!
MageGrayWolf
MageGrayWolf
9,462 posts
Farmer

Think what I could accomplish!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y163/MageGrayWolf/earth_destroyed.jpg
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Think what I could accomplish!

http://kamland.stanford.edu/GeoNeutrinos/GeoNeutrino3a.bmp

:P
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Or maybe . . . .

http://www.poster.net/graphics-dynamic/graphics-dynamic-half-of-the-earth-melting-and-half-of-the-earth-burning-1232513.jpg

. . . anyway, even if microevolution and macroevolution are not the same, they are reducible to one another, and extended microevolution will result in macroevolution.

redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

. . anyway, even if microevolution and macroevolution are not the same, they are reducible to one another, and extended microevolution will result in macroevolution.

Micro Ev is loss of DNA. Macro Ev is gain of DNA.

I don't really see how they are the same.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Really now...You should learn the two and see why this isn't correct.
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

The first thing they did when they were proven wrong instead of changing there views to fit the evidence they tried to suppress the discovery and charge the person how made it with heresy. It was only until so many more were able to come to the same conclusion to the point they could no longer keep it suppressed that they changed there ways.

Hey, you can't blame me for that! That was the Catholics! Blame Cinna! :P
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

Really now...You should learn the two and see why this isn't correct.

Do you disagree?
Give me a better simplified example.
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

If God did exist, he wouldn't want people fighting at all, after all... killing is a sin. Unless I'm wrong.

King David killed thousands of people and God said that he was a man "After his own heart".

Murder is a sin, But not always killing.
redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

http://www.poster.net/graphics-dynamic/graphics-dynamic-half-of-the-earth-melting-and-half-of-the-earth-burning-1232513.jpg

Only one man could do that:

redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

Wow, It blocked his name!!! Lets see if this gets through:
0ba/\\/\\a.

Here's another thing about your fossils.

Logically you would think that a Dinosaur with half a wing and half a beak wouldn't be able much very well. Logically it seems that Dino-birds would Die because they have wings that they can not use, beaks that get in their way etc. Why is it that we find TONS of fossils of dinosaurs, many fossils of birds, yet your evolutionary scientists get so happy when they find 1 or two dino-bird fossils that are still in dispute?

Maverick5762
Maverick5762
240 posts
Peasant

I guess we can excuse this because you haven't yet learned anything about evolution in grade school yet...

You shouldn't go arguing against evolution if you obviously have no idea what it is..
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Macro-evolution is nothing but lots and lots of "micro-evolution"!

redace333
redace333
130 posts
Nomad

For clarification:
Micro Ev is where you lose stuff in your DNA or genes such as Albinism, or something of that sort.

Micro Ev doesn't give useful organs or anything of the sort like Macro Ev claims to do.
Showing 286-300 of 388