ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77657
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

In all honesty, with the information that you gave out, I'm sure many people might been able to find you, myself included if I was bothered to.

Ah yes... That was actually aimed at Moon, sorry.

POSSUM. PLAYS. DEAD. geez.

I think too much into things... Another 'sorry' for you.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Has anyone heard anything from Thoad recently?

I sure haven't...

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I don't care for stalkers..... If I know they are there, they will die simple as that.
But if I don't, who is it hurting? They are just meeting me from afar XD lol.

Say, I am at the mall's bookstore, and I check out some other stores as well. This one person, I keep seeing in all of the stores that I go to. Keep in mind this is a huge mall. If the certain person keeps following, I confront them. Just frankly bring out the fact that you are seeing the person everywhere you go.

If they are more careful, and I don't notice (not likely), then it aint hurtin me in any way lol. If the info I give out here, leads someone to me, then by all means say hello. Hypothetically, lets say possum really does come down here. The only reason I am friends with possum is because I thought he had a slightly cool personality. Yes it might be weird for him to make a trip to see me, but I wouldn't freak out.
I realize how much info I give on the internet. At least I think I do. lol. If it is a creepy dude, kick his butt. If it isn't, make friends. ta dahhhhhh. XP

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

With the stalkering stuff on the net...girls on AG needa be careful of crazy nerdy guys that randomly fall in love with them...because they're a girl...

Trust me, I've seen it happen...

Multiple times...

--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--

So, since no one has heard from Thoadsy - ima be mutineous until he returns...

MINI-ROUND!!!
(written on a phone...)

The mysterious captain of the mysterious AGexplore had misteriously disappeared. Mysteriously.

The group did not notice at first, until someone (can't use names coz I dont have a participant list...) turned to ask him something...AND HE WASN'T THERE!

Chaos followed, as everyone scrambled around looking for Thoadsy. Under rocks, beneath the sad, amongst seaweed, in the shipwreck; but the captain could not be found.

'I told you this island wasn't safe,' grumbled Kingryan, annoyed that Thoad had managed to get himself lost. Although, he was also secretly happy to know that the group would depend on him as their leader now - all of them...

Eventually everyone stopped searching and sat in a raggedly group on the sand.

'Now what?' someone asked. Silence answered him eagerly.

Somewhere in the distance a bird screeched, shaking everyone from their thoughts of doom.

Kingryan looked around at the varied group. He wondered what he would get them to do first.

Suddenly, there was a rustling of sand andabout five metres away from where they were sitting, a giant red crab exploded from the sand.

It was HUGE!

It held its pincers high, stalked eyes moving around rapidly. It's hard shell gleamed in the sunlight as sand continued to trickle in small rivulets to the ground.

The group jumped up, ready for a battle...

YOUR TASK!

You must tell the story of how the evil giant crab was defeated. You may do this in any form you wish, be it images, words or interpretive dance...ANYTHING! (pasta drawing?)

If you wish, you can include others, but if not it will be assumed that you told everyone to stand back.

Entries need to be sent to skoolbot@hotmail.com. Do not post your entries in this thread until you are told to!!!

The time for this round is approx 2-3 weeks, unless Thoadsy comes back in between.

Please be realistic and creative with your entries. I want to see your character use their abilities, and their weaknesses exploited.

The special Island Torches will be awarded for several categories once the round is over.

At this stage, the categories are:

Ducker and Weaver
Rhino
Terminator
Documentarist
Artisan

These are subject to change. How do you win them? Work that out for yourself. What do they mean? At this point, absolutely nothing!

Well, that is about it...enjoy!

Please don't kill me Thoad!

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Uh, must start writing...

The crab stepped on a sinkhole and sank. The End.

Oh wait, maybe that was a bit too short...

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

So can I just go ahead and make a story and no-one else has to?

We'll just assume I jumped in from nowhere and saved you all. How about that?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Nah everyone has to enter!

Come on! Let's be enthusiastic about this!

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

I am so sorry I went inactive. I don't even have a good enough excuse to give you guys, so I'll just say I'm terribly sorry.

Good thing I didn't miss too much i thus thread!

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I have more than half of my post ready... Might post it tonight...

Good thing I didn't miss too much i thus thread!

Same thing as me, lol.

These mini-rounds should pop up more often: Sort of as a bonus. Like, every now and then, something fun happens and whoever bothers can join.
buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

Haha, I'm surprised you understood that post, because I had a bad typo...

Didn't miss too much of this thread*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Please remember to email your entries in first...NO POSTING!!!

(skoolbot@hotmail.com)

manny6574
manny6574
922 posts
Nomad

Hey, I'm back, but really, this is slowed down.

My excuse: I was busy with programming my game.

Well, I think my entry will be done soon.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Umm.....guuyyzz (and girl?)...I haz no emails yet!

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER!

This round will actually affect you later on in this tourney/comp/art thingo/OCT/OCjourney...

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

I have a feeling this is dying. D:

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

I have a feeling this is dying. D:

Most likely, considering Thoad is no where around. A co-host without the ability/clearing/plotknowledge to continue without the host can't do much with that either.

As for the little thing: I will send you something when I have slept and had the time to look it over. I haven't had internet regularly in a month (which is why I asked Thoad to send me all updates on my email, which would have been easier to follow). Anyway, sometime tomorrow or the day after, depending on work or lack thereof.
Showing 301-315 of 432