ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77658
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Well.... It would be cool but I might not be able to particiapte in this certain event seeing as I have a very limitied time on the computer. I will try my best to enter as soon as I can, but I'm givin yall a heads up now.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

A co-host without the ability/clearing/plotknowledge to continue without the host can't do much with that either.

Yea, Thoad didn't really give me too much other info...and then all of a sudden disappeared...

Let's keep it alive!
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

Yea, Thoad didn't really give me too much other info...and then all of a sudden disappeared...

And this is where the co-host goes on a temporary powertrip and takes over the story. And when the original host comes back, he apologizes and the original host rewrtes some of the story.
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Most likely, considering Thoad is no where around. A co-host without the ability/clearing/plotknowledge to continue without the host can't do much with that either.

True, but Ryan came up with an idea to keep us occupied, and no one has written an entry yet... Including me (fail).

OK, going on my email and finishing whatever I have from my other draft. Maybe someone needs to start a chain reaction...

And when the original host comes back, he apologizes and the original host rewrtes some of the story.

Whad? Rewriting a story like this is not something people will like.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Okaaay everyone!

Here's the deal...

I'm gonna be away for the next 9 (nine) days...so simply...don't let this thread die. I'll be back Friday week, and by then I hope that my inbox is filled with entries!!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I HAVE THE NEW ROUND IN MY HEAD.

BUT WE DESPERATELY REQUIRE A ROLL-CALL

If I do not hear from you guys at AGSEexplore@yahoo.com in a week (AUGUST 14, 2010, SATURDAY), then you were eaten by a giant crab. The round also includes a different reason why I dissapeared. Besides the truth and the Russian Black-Leather lady capturing me.

SO CONTACT ME. DO IT EITHER HERE OR ON E-MAIL. JUST DO IT. DO EET.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

C'mon people, I have to know whether or not you're still there. I expect to hear answers and soon!

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

I is here thoad. And I hope this next round is good....And I hope my swimming back and killing the giant crab is adequate for me to be back in the group. =)

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

I'm here. Now that I said it, do I really need to email it? Really?

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'm here. Now that I said it, do I really need to email it? Really?

No, just one or the other is fine.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Hm? Oh, I'm here, though I must admit, being eaten by a giant crab would be an interesting death. Certainly one to write home about...

Probably somewhere between riding a meteor and being being pushed through a funnel.
Oh, what my imagination conjures at the impulse...

I need to stop thinking like that, but it sure is a good way to kill boredom.

Anything in particular we need to do right now, other than roll call?

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Certainly one to write home about...

Assuming you still have the life to do that. xD
ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

I think I'm still here, but I have to check...

Yep, I'm still here. I find some grouchy panda hiding behind my shed. He protested when I dragged him to AG land...

Gimme some news!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I'm BACK!

AND IT'S NOT SATURDAY YET. WOOH. I THOUGHT THIS THING DIED. Yeah. I don't want to be eaten by a giant crab.

Well I'm here Thoad.

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

All I have to do is say I'm here?

Hai.

I SWEAR DON'T SAY BAI, PEOPLE ON XAT. >:C

Showing 316-330 of 432