ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77569
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

So, I'm assuming I'm kicked from this, as there was no mention of me anywhere...

I think you were on leave. I'm not sure what to do with you exactly.
Unless someone falls out of the sky, that would make teams unbalanced.

Thankfully, something like that is probably going to happen, so go ahead and be the 1 extra guy on KR's team. I have to tell him how to do his job, I just realized
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Inconsistencies, OoC

I expected as much from myself. Considering how fekking long it's been since I've even tried controlling someone else's character.

Do you know how difficult it is? If you do, I would be surprised at the lack of compassion and actual constructive criticism.

Please point out the Inconsistencies though, so I may fix or explain *coughpullareasonoutofmyanuscough* them.
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

But what if I think both of the team leaders are acting immature and not in the interests of the group as a whole? =p

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

But what if I think both of the team leaders are acting immature and not in the interests of the group as a whole? =p

Then either me or kingryan kidnaps you.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

lets goooooooo. just give us somefid to write about like maybe possum hitched a ride on a plan and jumped and fell on the island. but he fell and killed the blood vixen thingie when KR's team was fighting it. and write about how you were fighting it
some random BS like that

buenothebear
buenothebear
261 posts
Nomad

I guess I'll leave. Bye guys! Someone can take my place.

thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

No-one can kidnap me, silly! I'll just go ahead and stalk/follow(w/out being noticed) the group MoonFairy is with. =P

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Thoadsy I'm still waaaiitttinnnggg....

*yawn*

Ummm....I'm mature!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

No-one can kidnap me, silly! I'll just go ahead and stalk/follow(w/out being noticed) the group MoonFairy is with. =P

Ah, good. That'll work!

What? Why? You're still in dude. You're on my team aren't you?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I sent in KR's briefing, so now you can yell at him

To be honest I'm very surprised you didn't comment about thoad immediately looking at your crotch, moon.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

"You need to control your libido, thoad."

I'm starting to think this should be going for more people than just thoad, at the moment.
Especially given this:

I forgot to mention that there will not be a 2nd part to the round, since I have a generally more-or-less set up path for both leaders.
Yippee! More to write!
Eh.. Too bad I have a small case of block right now. I'll see what I can do, regardless.

I can understand, but why not finish the job? On the other hand.. *notices that bueno has been looking more and more like a gummy bear and salivates*
To be honest I'm very surprised you didn't comment about thoad immediately looking at your crotch, moon.

Maybe she's come to expect it? I seem to have.
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

SQUEALED?! WTF. I DON'T SQUEAL. and I'll do more than kick you thoad.... I'm gonna cut off your.... Nevermind.

Possum T_T Freaking stalker. sheesh. ~facepalm~

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Oh and wtf are we supposed to write if we are on KR's team?

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

and I'll do more than kick you thoad.... I'm gonna cut off your.... Nevermind.

Note to self, never anger the MoonFairy..

*shudders* Happy place, happy place..
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Oh and wtf are we supposed to write if we are on KR's team?

Yell at KR.
If he doesn't post his segment within tomorrow, I'll post it for him.

and I'll do more than kick you thoad.... I'm gonna cut off your.... Nevermind.

So full of anger.
Hot.
*is a pervy little bast*rd that does it because it's FUNN*
Showing 346-360 of 432