ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77460
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

pHacon's got the right idea lol.
Thoad.... you are hopeless. T_T

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

KR. I'm yelling at you to put some random story on here. Soon. So. Yeah. I'm done yelling at you.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

KR. I'm yelling at you to put some random story on here. Soon. So. Yeah. I'm done yelling at you.

You seem to be so more forgiving on him rather than me.

Thoad.... you are hopeless. T_T

Now yer gettin' it!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Cause KR is KR. you are thoad. BIG difference.

DUH. ~stupidslap~

EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

Note to self, never anger the MoonFairy..

Note to self, try as hard as I can to anger Moonpie.

If he doesn't post his segment within tomorrow, I'll post it for him.

Why not post it nowwwwwwww.

So I can get it done before school starts. T.T
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Hey Thoadsy....NOT FAIR!

Maybe people shoulda yelled at him to reply to me...because I woulda done my bit if I'd got a short reply summarising what I had to do - coz that wall of text he sent me told me NOTHING!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Maybe people shoulda yelled at him to reply to me...because I woulda done my bit if I'd got a short reply summarising what I had to do - coz that wall of text he sent me told me NOTHING!

Dude, I told you EXACTLY what I wanted from you.

WORD FOR FRIGGIN' WORD, YO.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Dude, I told you EXACTLY what I wanted from you.

WORD FOR FRIGGIN' WORD, YO.

You did? I couldn't quite remember.

Okies, I'll get to work on that!

Love you too Thoadsy...
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

PUT IT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP!

Plox.

We be waiting, KR, we be waiting.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

You know, I keep coming back here worrying I've missed something big, and then see two new pages of garbled text...

Give us a mission. I don't know, like 'Who dares clean the kitchen closet!!!!!!' or 'Who dares wake Ryan'.

And post the funny crab stories.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Yell at KR, ulimited power I have now given KR the tools necesarry (I've basically set up an ad-lib for him) to make his team's next segment. So again. Yell at him.

ulimitedpower
ulimitedpower
1,739 posts
Nomad

Yell at him.

It's hard yelling at a brick wall/Old man. They tend to doze of before the message is brought over...
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

Uh.. About all of this..

If he doesn't post his segment within tomorrow, I'll post it for him.

Is it a tomorrow-never-comes joke, or has everyone just forgotten?
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Is it a tomorrow-never-comes joke, or has everyone just forgotten?

Sorry, I am unable to get to these forums every now and again because of this:

WORLD HISTORY
MATH
CHEMISTRY
BUS RIDES THAT END UP DROPPING ME OFF AT 5 O' F*CKING CLOCK WHILE IN 100 DEGREE WEATHER WITH NO AC.
OTHER CRAP
In short, I don't have time to make the next segment, and I doubt he does either.

But remember, my group can still get their entries in!

If KR doesn't post within 2 weeks, I'll just automate him and if I make him out of character than he can go stick it.
thepossum
thepossum
3,037 posts
Nomad

100 degree weather? I thought that was reserved for where I live!

Showing 361-375 of 432