ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77480
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
jezz
jezz
3,337 posts
Farmer

I do believe you are wrong, it is most definately Lara Croft.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I stand corrected. I just looked at the movie lol. It's Lara.

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

CHECK IT CHECK IT IT'S MY 1000 POST. WEWT.
To make it topic related, KR YOU NEED TO FINISH THE STORY THINGIE. so I can kick this lara crofts bootie into next week.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

KR YOU NEED TO FINISH THE STORY THINGIE

I concur. Because of thine, this OCT is dying fairly fast >C
EnterOrion
EnterOrion
4,223 posts
Nomad

*is srsly about to ttly thread jack this and make it live*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

*is writing the rest of it, no one else panic*

My bad

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

The group walked into the colourful forest. Lara lead the way confidently, the guys still drooling after her. Moonfairy trudged behind, certain that something bad was going to come about because of this woman.

They soon reached a clearing which contained four colourful circles in the ground. They were red, blue, green and yellow; each shining brightly with colours usually unseen in nature.

'Oh, this is my favourite place,' laughed Lara, inviting the team to congregate around the first circle, which was red.

'What is this place?' someone asked curiously.

'It's a game clearing for ages 3 and up! It is so much fun,' was her exuberant reply.

Moonfairy snorted and leant against a tree truck on the outside of the clearing. She watched with little interest as the males began to jump from coloured cirle to circle, causing loud 'ings' to ring out through the forest. It soon seemed like they were playing a song, with Lara as the conductor - as she pointed where each person should jump next.

As she watched, something on the opposite side of the clearing caught her eye. Laying between two trees was the end of a tail, complete with sharp spikes. She followed the tail as it twisted between the trees, right to the bottom of an ugly and scaly beast. It had huge sharp talons and horrible teeth, dripping with saliva as it watched its soon to be dinner jump from circle to circle. They danced around it like they weren't afraid of it.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/thetail.png

Moonfairy stopped and slapped herself, looking back at the clearing she saw her teammates dancing around the horrible beast, the immensly long tale slowly wrapping itself around them. And they had no idea!

She almost ran into the clearing screaming, but stopped herself and made herself think. If she could see the monster, why couldn't the others. Wait, where had Lara gone?

A conclusion finally dawned upon the girl, Lara was the monster. And her friends couldn't see that. What would she do! And of course, her actual combat powers couldn't be found by the narrator (after looking muchly around) and so she couldn't actually run in and fight the beast!

Thinking quickly, she called for KingRyan - knowing that he would hopefully be the least under the spell of the beast, and of course know what to do!

He stumbled over, red in the face and panting. The monster did not pay much attention to the old man leaving the game.

'What's the matter Moonfairy? Why aren't you joining in?' asked KingRyan, still panting.

'Don't want to,' was her brief reply before she told KR to look over at the end of the tail. She watched as his eyes followed it right to what would have been Lara's hot bum. He was astonished and could only utter one word.

'Trojan'

'What?' queried the fairy.

KR sighed before explaining.

'It is a trojan; a virus. It enters into ones world as a friend, before turning on you. Luckily this one was rather poorly made and we were able to spot it.'

'Now what do we do?'

'Dont ask. Watch.'

KR pulled out his quill, which seemed to now be sleek and black rather than long and flowery.

'Upgrade,' he commented.

Quickly, he began to draw.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/anti-1.gif

The thing hovered in the air once it was finished.

'What is that?' asked Moonfairy.

'Simple, it is a basic antivirus. Now lets let this baby loose!' replied KR, before pointing the antivirus towards Lara. It whiired and buzzed before flying foward and clamping around her neck with it's front claw.

With a single clamp she was beheaded, the monster and her human form, and the trojan was destroyed.

The other males who were still jumping around on the circles watched in horror as their beautiful Lara was beheaded and blood started gushing from her severed neck.

TO BE CONTINUED!

(Silly parents)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I like it KR!

I just hope to see the next part

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

MY POWERS ARE THE AWESOME LUNAR POWERS OF THE MOOOOOOON! so pretty much anything. Like the silver surfers cosmic powers, did like anything and saved the day, I can just like kill something with my mind :3

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Oh shoot, Moon. You revived the thread. Unless I've been eaten by a Trojan virus or something, I'll still continue. *Hangs head down*

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well, Thoadsy SHOULD kill me...but, here is the end...

As the body of the Trojan collapsed, KR and Moonfairy collected their teammates and continued on through the forest. The journey was uneventful and silent, with the group still in a bit of shock at being infected by the virus. Moonfairy held a smug look on her face, but refrained from saying 'I told you so.'

Eventually the group reached the edge of the forest, and were delighted at what they found.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/imagecoming1.png

Yes, it was a solid rock wall. Completely impenetrable. They followed it right and soon came upon an area near the wall which was cleared. Well, clear of trees, but not clear of mangled bodies.

'Well, this would have been out fate...' remarked Moonfairy, gaining little response from the others.

Carefully walking around the bodies, the party continued along the wall.

The next interesting thing that they found was a set of rough steps hewn into the rockface. KR took the lead and with the agility of an old man he slowly progressed up the steps.

Some time later, they reached the top of the rockface, finding it to be a narrow ridge separating the Children's Valley and the wasteland which surrounded it.

(Since the exact layout of the area may be unclear, this is what it looks like...)

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm193/kingryanv/map.png

The group decided to follow the ridge along to the edge of the island, to see if it were possible to reach the smaller landmass.

After some time walking, they reached the edge of the ridge, to find that the other land mass was not another small island, but an peninsula of the main island, connected by an extremely narrow stone path which grew from the ridge. This path seemingly floated through the air, as years of tidal activity had worn away it's base. It started around thirty metres above sea level (height of ridge) and slowly declined until it disappeared into the bright green foliage of the peninsular.

Having no other way to go, the group set out accross the stoneway.

(parental attack)

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Uhm. WHat excatly are we to post response to this? I mean.... you pretty much got it all done and out there ya know?

MAGICAL POWERS OF REVIVAL! AGAIN!
Yall know I can't keep reviving this thing. It's getting tiring.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

The group reached the island...and then the fun begins...!!!

The Task: You will have to write your experiences during the time spent on this island/peninsular thing....

The Location: You are on a 500m by 500m tropical island...which is inhabited with...well...furries (Thoadsy's idea). There are several treehouses which are their main dwellings, however there are nests, burrows and other...oddities...

Most things are up to your decision on how you do it...but yea...

HAVE AT IT...

(btw, sorrryyyy)

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

I'm almost tempted to take another roll call. Hmm....

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

Kr..... Time limits? Cmon There has gotta be something more than just this broad... thing. Does this include finding a way to get off of the island? Because your first thing to do was find a way to get offa the island. Sooooooo. I mean. We gotta have some type of limit or job or something. I can write a story about the islands experience right now.

Moon Fairy stared at the pitiful leader of her group, KingRyan, and using her awesome powers shot a cosmic laser at his face.

__

They held a memorial service for the nice guy but crappy leader they all called King Ryan the following day.

__

TA DAAAA. Now use that brain of yours and THINK of a COOL subject that we can WRITE about. kthxsbai (:

Showing 391-405 of 432