ForumsArt, Music, and WritingA.G.S. Explore [p.24]

432 77591
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Thoad the toad, the green-clad zombie slayer, the epidimy (sp?) of stupidity, was sitting in his room one day. His condo was still getting worse and worse by the day. "I wish my rank was better, maybe there wouldn't be a mold problem now... oh well, not as bad as the slums though." Thoad sat on a small wooden stool, and looked at the walls, the wallpaper peeling off.
Suddenly, he had an idea. A marvelous idea. He got up with a wide smile, happy, energetic symphonic music in his mind. He ran to his window and shoved it open. He yelled out at the populace: "ARMORGAMES. I AM GOING TO EXPLORE THE LAND WITH A CREW. JUST YOU SEE, WE'LL HAVE OUTPOSTS EVERYWHERE!," after a few seconds, he pointed his finger at the moon, still in the sky. "MY SHIP WILL BE.... THE A.G.S. EXPLORE!"
He brought up a sheet of parchment and wrote a shotty flier.
<image pending>
(Thoad wants YOU, to be apart of the Exploration team. See <insert adress here> on wednsday to see what the job entitles and what you can do, for your sity (OOC: Get it? Site? City? Sity?)!)
He copied it and pasted it onto several other pieces of paper and threw them out the window, since there was a breeze. On a single piece of parchment there was another footnote. "You have been chosen to be my 2nd in command! Bring this flier to me and you'll be able to do everythign I could do, if I'm not there!"
"FOR ADVENTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURE" Thoad yelled once more out the window. Someone finally looked up at him, put his hands out, and simply said: "Dude, wtf?"

First off, I'd like to let you all know to e-mail AGSexplore@yahoo.com instead of my own e-mail. My co-host (when announced) will be given the password to the e-mail.

The entry organization-things will be similar to the WoM. You'll e-mail the e-mail and upon response, you'll be told if you can post it on the main thread or not.

• 432 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

What? I'm confused...
So we're supposed to write what happened to us on the island? Right?

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Okayyy fiiinneee...I'll flesh it out for you! And in the process of doing so, I split the round in two!

More Information!
Basically, the group heads onto the island and are immediately captured and brought to a main clearing. They are tied to a large tree in the middle of it while the furries eye each of you off.

Then their leader, who seems to be mostly cat, takes each of you aside and asks you several questions. This is what you will need to answer for the round!

New Task (sorta)...

The leader of the furries will ask you the following questions. Note that your answers WILL affect the next part of this round, so answer wisely. If you wish, you may add more questions for clarification or whatnot...

THE QUESTIONS!

You are sitting in a small wooden hut. There are no windows, just the door. You are sat on a small stool in the middle of the hut, while the leader of the furries slinks around you, eyes sparkling and tail sliding accross your body. You're not sure if the leader is a male or a female. He/she puts their face close to yours and asks you, in a catlike voice...

Who areee you and what are you doing here?!

What do you want from us?

How did you find us?

What is your favourite animal?

Do you like my appearance?

The heavy musk from the leader dulls your senses, and you find yourself answering almost mindlessly. Thoughts are flitting through your head, flying with wings like birds or prowling through the undergrowth like a cat...

What are you most interested in here?

Are you a vegetarian?

Are there more of you?

Please feel free to add more questions. And expand the questions too. This is just an outline, but since this is a contest (sorta) the better written entries may be given 'bonuses...' heheheheh...

So yea, expand and fill in the blanks.

I really hope this clarifys it more...

How you wish to portray the furries is up to you, you can choose into how much detail you wish to go - while somehow keeping it PG13...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I remember thoad telling me about this idea once... including the bit about the furries. I still don't understand why furries. Thoad, you're evil >_> And KR, somehow you manage to make innocuous statements sound dodgy, maybe it's because you're a creepy old man lol.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

including the bit about the furries. I still don't understand why furries. Thoad, you're evil >_>

The island has many different races of webber, and as such would have furries, gamers, newfags, veterans, etc.
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

I'm a looooooneeey!!!

And yea...this round could leave characters changed...furever...

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

And yea...this round could leave characters changed...furever...

That pun was dangerously furry. But so true. I mean, look what it did to thoad.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Who areee you and what are you doing here?!

I am 1337 the reaper and our ship crashed on this island.
What do you want from us?

Nothing. You captured us.
How did you find us?

As I said, YOU CAPTURED US.
What is your favourite animal?

A tiger.
Do you like my appearance?

Yes, I like your appearance quite nicely.
The heavy musk from the leader dulls your senses, and you find yourself answering almost mindlessly. Thoughts are flitting through your head, flying with wings like birds or prowling through the undergrowth like a cat...

What are you most interested in here?

Well, I think the trees are nice and the plants are exotic-
"No! Not like that!"
Oh then I'm interested in finding materials to build a ship to get off this island.
Are you a vegetarian?

No.

Are there more of you?

Me? No I am the only one of me that I know of.
The furry leader sighed and almost yelled at me, "Would you stop taking things so literally?!"
No. But to answer you question, there are more people that are with me.

Yay!...
thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

look what it did to thoad.

*cries a little inside*
ZOPH! WHAT HATH THOU DONE TO ME?!
I do know way too much furry lore because of Zoph. She has r*ped my mind so many times, I think I have jizz stains on my prefrontal cortex.

HA, NERD JOKE!

But really, Furries are both good and terrible people. It all depends on which context you find them.
SO, THINGS YOU SHOULD CONSIDER WHEN IN KR'S TEAM:
-The furries you meet could either be very friendly, or anti-human furries. Explain your reaction to them.
-How are you going to sleep? Are you okay with laying in a tree, or do you require something a bit more modern?
-You take up a conversation with a random furry. Continue it and see exactly what happens.
-Ask why the furries are here. They may or may not be lying (for me to decide, teehee), but they will give you an answer nonetheless.
-Out of the corner of your eye, you see a pile of fur. You go to investigate- JESUS IT'S A YIFF PILE! You're reaction and a furry's possible reaction to your reaction.

These are all just suggestions for things you can write about. For those who have no creativity, you know?

Some things to consider writing about in MY team:
-You look at the pier-like coast and see something moving on the horizon. It looks slender, like a snake. Put your reaction to this.
-Cen, you are tied up. You sit there and observe Thoad going between manic and angst and then some more manic. Someone, nothing more than a shadow, breaks your ropes. Think of how you'd escape.
-There are roars from beneath our rocky pier. Give insight to them and wonder what they could possibly be
-Thoad is yelling out orders about making a wall instead of houses. Provide your opinion on this starting approach and your fcharacter's overall reaction.
-You all have a sense that something is staring at you, watching your every move. IT is not the sense of danger, but people are uneasy because of it.

THERE, SOME STUFF FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE STILL UNSURE OF WHAT TO WRITE ABOUT!
MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,390 posts
Shepherd

I HAVE SUCCESSFULLY REVIVED THIS THREAD MWAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.
Btw. Do we still email thoadsy before posting? Cause 1337, who has proof I am active on the chat, DID NOT FOLLOW TEH RULES.
THROW HIM OVERBOARD!!!!!

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

derp disregard my advice for KR's side.

ALSO NO RULES HAVE CHANGED UPON THE POSTING REGULATIONS.
YOu must e-mail it to agsexplore@yahoo.com and get my approval for posting before you post.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

AFTAGTFBAHJKSGFJKASGFIUAWKFB. I totally forgot. Silly me. Well I sent the email anyway even though I posted. Er yeah.

Sorry, heh. xP

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

derp disregard my advice for KR's side.

Exaaacttllyyy....I sorted it alll out for them.

By the way...Thoady, can you please let me know when people from my team send entries in - because I can't be stuffed checking that email every day...
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

The furries you meet could either be very friendly, or anti-human furries. Explain your reaction to them.

God forbid they meet any Otherkin. That could cause headaches of terminal severity. Also the ones that obsess about sexual fetishes and their classification.

Out of the corner of your eye, you see a pile of fur. You go to investigate- JESUS IT'S A YIFF PILE!

Thoad, you are a bad person -_-;
thepossum
thepossum
3,035 posts
Nomad

*Is pondering what he could write* Ooh I can't wait until I get to write this!

Cenere
Cenere
13,658 posts
Jester

Thoad, you are a bad person -_-;

At least he is in character.

Also, I will assume Cen gets eaten by a giant crab or something, because I don't think I can actually continue this (and was more or less thinking this was dead)
Showing 406-420 of 432