ForumsThe TavernPost all your funny jokes here!!! :D

66 23602
TheAssasinator
TheAssasinator
37 posts
Nomad

Post all your jokes over here so we can read them whenever we are waiting for games to load I'll start with some of my favorites:

Customer and Tech Support:

Customer: Hi, this is Celine. I canât get my diskette out.

Tech support: Have you tried pushing the Button?

Customer: Yes, sure, itâs really stuck.

Tech support: That doesnât sound good, Iâll make a note.

Customer: No, wait a minute, I hadnât inserted it yet, Itâs still on my desk. Sorry.....

Software experts on a plane:

At a software conference, the participants were given an awkward question to answer. âIf you had just boarded an airliner and discovered that your team of programmers had made the flight control software how many of you would leave from the plane immediately?â
Among the forest of raised hands, only one man sat motionless. When asked what he would do, he replied that he would be quite content to stay onboard.
With his teamâs software, he said, the plane was unlikely to even keep rolling pas the runway, let alone take off. :P

Letter to Mr. Bill Gates:

Dear Mr Bill Gates,

We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears. We face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Michael and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.

I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

• 66 Replies
Spirytysta
Spirytysta
94 posts
Scribe

knock knock
whos there
ya
ya who?

That was great.

I don't know jokes in English, but I know a lot of jokes and riddles in Polish :P
escartian
escartian
780 posts
Nomad

Ok.

this thread.

duplicate # 4

im done.

The first of these threads should be stickied...
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

You know, i saw that there already was a topic about this on page 3

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/5898335/post-your-favorite-joke

that's the link:P

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

I have got a faster link Sorry I love these links =p

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

hehe yea, like you said in an other topic, we've got a blonde one, i don't know how to make that =)

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Its easy
[ url=post-the-link-in-here](what you want to say in here)[/ url]

Avoiding the spaces in the [urls part, I find it easy anyway =-)

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

oww thank you! maybe i can try it out:

justtryingthisout

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Yup, it worked good job, have you changed your hair color, lol?

Holden012
Holden012
1,989 posts
Nomad

Knock Knock

GET OFF MY PROPERTY!!

I know it's lame , But it's not mine . A friend came up with it.

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Haha nop it's still blond, you can see that at how i mess up with the quote thing all the time haha..

quoting myself before i wrote something is really weird:P and i still don't know how i manage to do that..

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Lol lol lol!

Well, since this is a joke topic might as well contribute with a classic Knock Knock!

Knock Knock

Whos there?

Eileen Dover

Eileen Dover who?

Eileen Dover and broke your fence pronoucned (i leaned over)

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Here's another one from me:

A tramp lie down and sleep in the park. He had been sleeping for about 5 minutes when a couple walked by. The man stopped, woke the tramp up , and asked him, "Excuse me.

Do you know what the time is?" The tramp replied, "I'm sorry - I don't have a watch, so I don't know the time."

The man apologised for waking the tramp and the couple walked away.

The tramp lay down again, and after a few minutes went back to sleep. Just then, a woman, who was out walking her dog, shook the tramp's shoulder until he woke up again.

The woman said, "I'm sorry to trouble you, but I'm afraid I've lost my watch - do you happen to know the time?" The tramp was a little annoyed at being woken up again, but he politely told the woman that he didn't have a watch and didn't know the time.

After the woman had gone, the tramp had an idea.

He opened the bag that contained all his possessions and got out a pen, a piece of paper and some string. On the paper, he wrote down, 'I do not have a watch. I do not know the time'.

He then hung the paper round his neck and eventually dropped off again.

After about 15 minutes, a policeman who was walking through the park noticed the tramp asleep on the bench, and the sign around his neck.

He woke the tramp up and said, "I read your sign. I thought you'd like to know that it's 2:30 p.m."

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

Lol, I am surprised he didn't ambush the policeman make him do that in your joke!

vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

A panda walks into a cafe. He orders a sandwich, eats it, then draws a gun and fires two shots in the air.

"Why?" asks the confused waiter, as the panda makes towards the exit.

The panda produces a badly punctuated wildlife manual and tosses it over his shoulder. "I'm a panda," he says, at the door.

"Look it up." The waiter turns to the relevant entry and, sure enough, finds an explanation...

"Panda. Large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China. Eats: shoots and leaves."

lol

howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

ROFL!Thats a good one, I am not the joke person too much though, not too funny.But yea that made my day, lol

Showing 16-30 of 66