ForumsThe TavernPost all your funny jokes here!!! :D

66 23599
TheAssasinator
TheAssasinator
37 posts
Nomad

Post all your jokes over here so we can read them whenever we are waiting for games to load I'll start with some of my favorites:

Customer and Tech Support:

Customer: Hi, this is Celine. I canât get my diskette out.

Tech support: Have you tried pushing the Button?

Customer: Yes, sure, itâs really stuck.

Tech support: That doesnât sound good, Iâll make a note.

Customer: No, wait a minute, I hadnât inserted it yet, Itâs still on my desk. Sorry.....

Software experts on a plane:

At a software conference, the participants were given an awkward question to answer. âIf you had just boarded an airliner and discovered that your team of programmers had made the flight control software how many of you would leave from the plane immediately?â
Among the forest of raised hands, only one man sat motionless. When asked what he would do, he replied that he would be quite content to stay onboard.
With his teamâs software, he said, the plane was unlikely to even keep rolling pas the runway, let alone take off. :P

Letter to Mr. Bill Gates:

Dear Mr Bill Gates,

We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in Hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears. We face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Michael and he said that there is no problem in keyboard.

I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

• 66 Replies
howlett
howlett
2,278 posts
Nomad

A husband comfortably laid down on the couch before his wife comes in and ask
"Can you fix the light in the bathroom for me?"
"Do you think I work for General Electric?" The husband replied.
"Can you fix the refrigerator?" The wife asked again.
"Do you think i work for Samsung?" same replied by the husband.
"So, can you just bring the parcel to the post office please?" The wife asked for one last time.
"Let me tell you something. I don't work for FedEx either ok?" The husband cruelly replied.
The husband feel so annoying by his wife and angrily leave the house. When he got home. He surprisingly found that the light and refriegerator were well fixed and the parcel was gone. He asked his wife. "How do you handle all of these?"
The wife said "Well, I was crying in front of the house when you leave. One guy walked pass and ask if there was anything he can help. I told him everything and he offer me that he would do everything for me if I either make love with him or bake him some cookies.
The husband asked. "So, what kind of cookies did you make for him?"
"Cookies? Do you think I work for Oreo?" Replied by his wife.

Yay, another good joke from vont!
vontje
vontje
866 posts
Nomad

Yay, another good joke from vont!

Yay thank you =), the jokes just keep coming haha

" How was your blind date ? " a college student asked her roommate.
" Terrible ! " the roommate answered. " He showed up in his 1932 Rolls Royce".
" Wow! That's a very expensive car. What 's so bad about that ? "
" He was the original owner."
Howlettee
Howlettee
81 posts
Nomad

Lol Vontje that truly is a great joke

awsomejazz123
awsomejazz123
346 posts
Scribe

Why was the baby chicken afraid of McDonalds?
Because they ran out of chicken nuggets! XD....it's not that funny lol

Showing 61-64 of 66