ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646930
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

The Hindenburg

That was cool!
I'm not that far behind you, I have been neglecting my photoshop art work since last november because of this game LOL

I've been neglecting all my other hobbies for the last 3 years.
The fact that the CTCA builder will never be released kind of killed it for me.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I think I'm done building on CTC2PP. I have no inspiration anymore.
I've been building a lot on Viking Vengeance though.

I never quit

I quit playing the contest, whats the point when the same 4 people keep winning!!
Your last entry failed. It was awesome but didn't hold up. The key to winning is to challenge the players/judges. It may not get a lot of likes but IDGAF. Only the challenge of a "game" to be played matters. These levels that you make will probably be implemented in another PP series in future that is why they are designed that way. So, NEVER give up! Keep posting - never be afraid to lose - you only lose when you quit.

We post levels sometimes that are waaaaay to easy to crush. To get likes! Look at SSTG, he went back to his other game, Viking Seizure! Whatever - I mean, lets have some fun - trash talk is okay - never be offended! Ernie15 is a Master from waaaay back. His levels are always challenging and very difficult to win and that is the point. Screw the likes, make them earn the ability to post the "like"!

BTW - Just go to @combprince and play his levels on his profile! That is talent my friends!

Ha ha ha - I will post a non-entry level for this new competition just for fun!
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

They thought they could just put him in a cardboard box and send him away..

Shipping the Jester

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Shipping the Jester
One shot, simple but clean, difficulty level - medium to hard, CRUSHED!
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

FLIP FLOP FLOOZY - CTCPP Level
I liked the physics in this game as you could bring things down and make this happen. Scroll right quickly and watch the action.... I did modify this one and flipped her yet another time right into the abyss!

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

[quote]I quit playing the contest, whats the point when the same 4 people keep winning!!! I have questioned the results quietly for some time now but I didnt want to make waves so I just remained silent and bide my time

- i quit too after the barrel round - i had the same problems with it too[/quote]

I tire of these complaints. Particularly seeing as you are one of the four he was referring to. Having won three rounds already, your attitude this week could only be less-justified if it were coming from Arm_Candy.
Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

This next level was inspired by the architecture of @Arm_Candy.

Air Strike

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

Crossfire
You should be able to figure out the shot sequence even if you can't execute both shots properly. If you can't figure out what you're supposed to do, I'll let you know upon request.

gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd

Bombing Iceland

Sometimes the shot misfires and the bomb gets stuck. Just fire again and it should work eventually.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

if precision and challenging levels score the highest then this one should should give them a woody ;-) LOL
Potted that puppy on my second try.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Potted that puppy on my second try.

But did you get a woody? xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
Arm_Candy