ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646931
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Dude, what kind of sites do you visit to get ads like those? xD

Ha ha ha - Google is now looking at your surfing history to decide what ads you get. So, I just trick them! Now, wouldn't you rather be forced to watch a VS ad than one for financial planning? buahahahaha
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Ha ha ha - Google is now looking at your surfing history to decide what ads you get. So, I just trick them! Now, wouldn't you rather be forced to watch a VS ad than one for financial planning? buahahahaha

The answer is obvious!
About 8 years ago there was a life size cardboard picture of Adriana Lima wearing lingerie (2 tiny pieces) right at the Victoria's Secret shop entrance.
You don't know how much I wanted to steal it! :O

I didn't want to end up in the news headline saying: "Perv arrested at the mall for stealing a ..." xD
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

GORDOFF MONUMENT
CJ completed his newest creation and invited SSTG and friends to see it's spectacular 3-D design. Little did they know, it was a trap!

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

FARC KIDNAPS SSTG
Once again, the Magenta Knight SSTG thinks he is invincible. Let me take care of that says CJ, I will make him invisible! ha ha ha ha

Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

i havent shared anything because ive been sick for 2 days and im still not quite over it

I don't know what you have but I haven't slept more than 3 hours a night for 10 days in-a-row now. I feel like a freaking zombie.
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

Make sure you tell them twice (or edit after posting). Otherwise, they won't see it right away.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

Compromise by combprince
This my friends is brilliant!!!!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

FIRE at the CASTLE
I didn't lit the torches since the level was lagging too much on this computer.

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant
CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

"Oh The Humanity!!!
That was pretty good!
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I think I'm done building on CTC2PP. I have no inspiration anymore.
I've been building a lot on Viking Vengeance though.

Showing 16351-16365 of 21405