ForumsGamesCrush the Castle 2 - Custom Castles

21405 3646949
Trismegistus23
Trismegistus23
271 posts
Nomad

Post your playable Crush the Castle 2 maps. There are other threads for talking about CtC2. If it's not good for shooting at or interesting to look at don't put it here: NO castles that fall apart by themselves, NO random junk piles.

• 21,405 Replies
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

maybe the other builders are taking a break (working) or they too might be burnt out for ideas... Oh well, we will press on, someone has to carry the load... those castles aren't gonna make themselves...

I'm getting an interview for my US Citizenship on the 22nd (early morning) then I go to puppy class with my dog in the evening. I should be back full time on Wednesday (no more studying).
Also, I which boppins would fix the PE so nobody can cheat. It's getting ridiculous that spammers like Cibao have all those levels on This Week's page.

Meanwhile, I've been making Viking Vengeance levels because they don't require too much time to make.
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

I which

Doh! I meant wish! xD xD xD
FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke

maybe the other builders are taking a break (working) or they too might be burnt out for ideas... Oh well, we will press on, someone has to carry the load... those castles aren't gonna make themselves...

I'll get back to making castles soon, I suspect. Unless I get too caught up in DromEd...or the fan starts working properly, in which case I'll probably be playing the new Thief game for a while.
killblackfly
killblackfly
1 posts
Blacksmith

test: mod remove

FishPreferred
FishPreferred
3,171 posts
Duke
DrElmer
DrElmer
552 posts
Shepherd

and he's right - the 1st place build wasnt (literally) half of what mine was

I do wish I could think so highly of myself and of what I build. I'm never happy with my work, though, so I'm always surprised when one of my castles actually wins.

Expansion Mechanism
The first castle I've ever built with a built-in security system. 3-shot gold medal, possible in two, et cetera, et cetera.
gh0sts
gh0sts
865 posts
Shepherd
CherryCoke360
CherryCoke360
407 posts
Nomad

The shot is possible but it took me a while after I played in the peoples empire.

Deserted Castle

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

BOGOTA FARC ATTACK

CJ just returned from Bogota after successfully eliminating a FARC cell where they held the crooked Knight King SSTG for ransom. "I am but an AG God!" Sayeth SSTG, "Thine forces canst harm me!!!!". CJ then escaped with the virgin Colombian princesa and faked their death! "She was sweet!" Yummy!

Islandempire89
Islandempire89
64 posts
Peasant

Maybe the prince shouldn't have put the boiler room right beneath the fire escape.

Fire Escape

What harm could it possibly do?

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

It looks like I can't play CTC2PP anymore unless I leave the GARBAGE ADS bother me!
I don't mind the annoying ones on the side but this CRAP at the start, I CAN'T STAND IT!!!
I guess I won't be building anymore! !@#$%^&!!! >:O

CourtJester
CourtJester
6,158 posts
Peasant

I leave the GARBAGE ADS bother me!
Look at the right upper of the ad. You can delete the ad. As well, google "Victoria Secret",Dildos, Condoms, NASCAR, America's Cup, Ferrari, sail boats etc - things you don't mind seeing, and Google will send you some nice ads based on your preferences. Ha ha ha ha ha
SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Look at the right upper of the ad. You can delete the ad. As well, google "Victoria Secret",Dildos, Condoms, NASCAR, America's Cup, Ferrari, sail boats etc - things you don't mind seeing, and Google will send you some nice ads based on your preferences. Ha ha ha ha ha

Dude, what kind of sites do you visit to get ads like those? xD
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
716 posts
Bard
Showing 16336-16350 of 21405