ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4717918
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

I remember playing the first spyro on the ps1. i loved that game. but there was so much glitches i got cought in.

themantschkin
themantschkin
151 posts
Nomad

iam currently on a retro trip on Pc gaming digging up all my old C&C games (red alert 1 FTW) which were my first videogames ive ever played additionally classics like Ultimate DOOM ,Mortal kombat and such stuff

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

lol, their's actually a pirating fail-safe on spyro 3. found out after trying to hack it to make it slightly harder.

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

never hack a spryo game! I am ashamed of you.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

i was just giving the bosses 3 extra hit points. yesh...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Red Alert 1?

I have Red Alert 2 lying around somewhere. Good times, good times.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

What? Us playing around with PS1, N64 and decade old games doesn't make us old.

The older people enjoyed Atari 2600.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

You old people suck!

Are you old if you grew up with the PS1 and the N64? Really?
You can be ten, or less. And you can kinda say you grew up with them.
sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

You old people suck!

well you young people don't know a good game even if it wacked you in the face /sarcasm

seriousily, i say sonic the hedgehog 3 and knuckles for the genesis was the best game of all time.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

@KFK

I have to say that's true. Younger kids (well, at least the ones who are entering their teenage years) may of had the chance to find N64 or PS1 consoles in their houses. I know people still keep 'em these days. In my mind still, retro refers to anything before the fifth generation. PS1 and N64 days. Soon enough however, we'll be referring to those consoles as classics. Years I guess.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

One day even the PS3, Wii, and Xbox will be childhood classics.
I still have my old PS1, but sadly it's broken.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I gave away my PS1 eight years ago. *will buy another one when he has monkey, er money*

WexMajor82
WexMajor82
1,026 posts
Nomad

I bought my first PS1 whit my first pay... 12 years ago.
Yes, first. I changed PS1 like socks. They misteriously keept burning out after only 2000 hours of almost continuos use!
I am sure my brothers are to be blamed for that...

Avorne
Avorne
3,085 posts
Nomad

My PS1, N64, PS2 and Gameboy Advance are all in working condition - i've still got a mountainload of PS1 and PS2 games and a fair few for the N64. Only the very best of my GBA games survived however - the rest mysteriously melted...

jabello11
jabello11
721 posts
Nomad

Some times i wonder, what if video gaming was still like the ps1, or the gameboy, that would be the coolest thing in the world, and no one with there fancey xbox360 now will say,"Hey that system sucks, just look that game play!"

Showing 1696-1710 of 9738