ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4718525
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

That makes no sense...

I have to admit, I do obsess over the upgrade system, it's one hell of an addiction. I have a feeling a lot of games would be played more if an upgrade system was added.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Every game I get the urge to get all those achievments sucks me in. Led to nearly three full days playing mario kart.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

It's a freaking conspiracy...they're planning to control us using the upgrade system.

snipershot325
snipershot325
844 posts
Nomad

Cod is addicting...I just want to keep getting ranks up and unlocking new stuff...I consider that upgrades.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Pretty much anything where you can upgrade your skills and items or unlock new ones can be considered upgrade. Although I have to say Upgrade Complete is one my favorite games on this site.

aknerd
aknerd
1,416 posts
Peasant

It's a freaking conspiracy...they're planning to control us using the upgrade system.

This cracked article agrees.

Pretty much all of my favorite games have a well developed upgrade system. I was a big fan of Fallout 3's system, even though it wasn't too creative. But it did let you specialize in a wide variety of combat methods, which was cool.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I don't play as many games as I used to so I don't really care about achievements.

I will once I play more. I will.

Kongregate is a good site.

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Kongregate has always been worse than AG in my opinion but anyway this current thing were talking about reminds me of that AG upgrade complete game where you have to upgrade EVERYTHING.So his the government trying to contrul us with video game achievements find out next time on this thread is currently about bsession with upgrade systmes in games.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

Upgrades were always an important part of video games to me because it added something new for you to feel accomplished for. Gives you a drive to play a game. A lot of the time I will upgrade to the highest upgrade even after I've finished the game.

Say, isn't it incredible that the Video Games section of the forum is actually more illiterate than this one?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Since when were games supposed to be an ECONOMY? I'd rant again, but it's already in another thread in the Video Games forum....

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Kongregate has always been worse than AG in my opinion

I only clearly agree with you on the forums.

Economic sims...
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Thats what i meant knight in mt opinion they could try to get control of their forums those things can be wack but anyway i still see kongregate needing to upgrade their entire system but thats off topic or is it anyway back ot topic.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Eh, I'm fine with the achievements system. In truth, I have to say it's an excellent. Kudos to Jim and Emily Greer for that.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I do like the achievements, and plus it shows you that people actually bothered to play the game, rather than just rate 'n drop.

@Aknerd

Well, that article certainly shed some light on the darker aspects of gaming. Who would've thought that my joke, might actually have some solid basis. :s

bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Well everybody has their own opinions nothing i can do about it.

Showing 1921-1935 of 9738