ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4714816
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Hmm.....1913....

Ohh, and that Swedish word I mentioned. It's the longest "actual" word in the world.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Is it a Paradise Island sort of place? Someone told me it was a rather poor place.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yeah when I was younger. My parents sent me to a youth program there, and when I graduated I stayed on as a junior staff member. Ended up spending a total of like 17 months. Absolutely wonderful place. I honestly could live out the rest of my life there.

I'm half-Samoan. I actually stayed there for some time when I was younger, with my mother's family. Though I had to leave unexpectedly.

Is it a Paradise Island sort of place? Someone told me it was a rather poor place.

Depends on what you do and where you go.

Hmm.....1913....

Ohh, and that Swedish word I mentioned. It's the longest "actual" word in the world.

No. And if you are to include chemical names, INCLUDE TITIN!
MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

I'm half-Samoan. I actually stayed there for some time when I was younger, with my mother's family.

The place where I was at was Aufaga village, pretty much directly on the other side of the island from Apia
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Aufaga? Is that the name of it?

If so, woah. I lived in a close by village, Vavau. Though I was eight, so those were many years ago. Hmm.. No wonder why I spent so many hours on a pickup truck driving from Apia to Vavau.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Aufaga

Hmm.. The censors annoy today. They do.

MRWalker82
MRWalker82
4,005 posts
Shepherd

yep, that's the village. Beautiful place, up above a natural cove.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Ah. Yay. *claps*

Hmm.. I'd visit Samoa again, this time if I had enough time and money to do so.

Really is a beautiful place.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

No. And if you are to include chemical names, INCLUDE TITIN!

Ohh...thats many....189 820 letters....
If you type it in Microsoft Word, it would fill 42 A4 pages.
That scares me somehow....
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Knight, you're glad you have a reason for bybassing XD

I have to wonder about TITIN. I'm a student in Chem 105, and when looking at that sucker, so many of the same root words indicating elements or compounds. Oxymethylchloroflourobromotrithane.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

TITIN is here!

There is the whole word. OBS; You browser might lagg as hell or crash.

My Google Chrome took it 2min too load, then it crashed, then another 2min, and another crash and then another 1min, and then it finally loaded.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

haha that is holarious, how long can it be?

OMFG! 189,890 characters that is ridiculous.

goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

The protein's chemical formula is C132,983H211,861N36,149O40,883S693.

Also Titin is the largest polypeptide yet discovered.

pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

My Google Chrome took it 2min too load, then it crashed, then another 2min, and another crash and then another 1min, and then it finally loaded.

Mine opened it almost instantly. I thought your internet was like 20 times better than mine, KFK?
KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Mine opened it almost instantly. I thought your internet was like 20 times better than mine, KFK?

It opened it, but when I has crolled 1/4 of the way that happened. It's not the Internet, it's the computer.
Showing 1321-1335 of 9738