ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4005307
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
weirdlike
weirdlike
1,299 posts
Prince

Star Wars I-III has too much cg going on that I cant stand watching them. Every time I try and sit down and watch the whole series. I get burnt out. I kinda only like IV-VI

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

If you watched star wars from a point of view where you watched it from I-VI instead of IV-VI then I-III, then you would somehow love both trilogies.

I watched IV-VI first and I actually do love I-III as well. I didn't really like III that much, as well as V. Sorry guys, but I wasn't really feeling it with the Hoth battle. I thought the AT-ATs were cool but I didn't really enjoy it.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

While I agree that Phantom Menace sucked,

I don't like the Phantom Menace too much because of Jar Jar Binks. Whenever I watch it I wanna shoot myself.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

I didn't really like III that much, as well as V. Sorry guys, but I wasn't really feeling it with the Hoth battle

B-but the empire... it struck back....

V > IV > VI > III > I > II

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Why do people have Ewoks. Ewoks kick butt. Personally I like them all. Obviously I like the original trilogy better than the newer ones but I found joy in all of them. I don't hate Ewoks and JarJar the way most people do.

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Hell, when I first started watching Star Wars Jar Jar was my favorite character.

Although I also thought that Episode 2 was comparable in quality to the rest *shivers*

~~~Darth Caedus

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Hell, when I first started watching Star Wars Jar Jar was my favorite character.

I'm never speaking to you again Darth Caedus... and what does that nickname come from, are you a huge Vader fan?

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

and what does that nickname come from, are you a huge Vader fan?

I'm assuming that Jacen is a Star Wars fan, since his namesake,
Darth Caedus, is the Sith title given to Jacen Solo, the son of Han and Leia Solo. Sorry if I answered your question, Jacen.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

Luke!I am your father!

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Half Life 3. =)

09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

Half Life 2 was boring, there is no need for a Half Life 3.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

>no need for a half life 3
>leaving a story unfinished

Ok

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

In my opinion the best thing they could do for Half Life 3 is not make it. It could turn out to be an amazing game which would normally get really good reviews and win awards but I feel like because of the hype people would still be disappointed. Because it has been so long and rumors have been around the hype about it is pretty high and if it was announced it would Sky Rocket. I just do not see how a game would be able to live up to such great hype.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,507 posts
Jester

That's kinda what happened with Duke Nukem Forever, even though it wasn't a trilogy finisher. The problem was that the very game before it was in the 90s, and the newest game had to be a modern fit. They still could have let us jump into the action immediately, just like in the older games, but instead they have us run over to the gym to lift weights, go into the bathroom to play with poop, and sit on the throne to sign autographs.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I mean the problem with DN:F, too, is that it still kept the whole satire on macho man in pop media thing going, even though the fad had long died.
It was a game 10 years late, and it showed.

Showing 9601-9615 of 9738