ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4006596
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

Why is this thread so boring now? It used to pretty interesting, then again so did the forums way back when :^)

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

I don't think u used that emote right
And idk I'm sure complaining like that will help :^)

apldeap123
apldeap123
1,708 posts
Farmer

Imo, life happens.

Random dice below.

DICE RESULTS
4 = Damage
09philj
09philj
2,825 posts
Jester

I've never actually used the dice feature before. Well, in honor of Weezer, "I got a twelve sided die":
1d12=5

DICE RESULTS
5 = 1d12
Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith

And you got a 5.This thread might just be about dice one day.Am I right peoplez?

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

This thread could be about dice now, if anyone had anything interesting to say about dice. You can roll dice once, but who wants to do that with nice dice when you can roll nice dice twice, or even thrice. Do you roll nice dice twice or thrice?

What about mice? Those are interesting. Has anyone ever seen wild mice? They don't look like Mickey.

And rice. That stuff is also interesting. Little white grains, the largest food staple in the world. Also can be made into delicious, flavorless cakes that weigh less than air. Have you ever let go of a rice cake? Floats right up to the ceiling.

Let's not forget ice, that cold, solid version of water. Where would we be without frozen blocks of water? What would we put down the backs of people's shirts at a party? Pretzels? You just don't get the same reaction.

And how could we leave out lice? Well, actually, we can leave out lice.

Shoeminor
Shoeminor
912 posts
Blacksmith
DICE RESULTS
2 = 1d4
5 = 1d6
8 = 1d8
8 = 1d10
8 = 1d12
2 = 1d20
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

This Thread is Currently about: Ernie is a dumb-dumb
xDDDDDDD

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Ernie is a dumb-dumb

You might be onto something...

http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx84/no_photos_here/dumbdums_zpsd5qa25gm.jpg

Original image.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

Lol... what bizarre flavor is that dingy old lollipop? Looks like tangerine and soot... and the likelihood that there's bacon somewhere in there? 100%! Do the skulls bite back? =P

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Can you make a pang-pang?

etg2002
etg2002
703 posts
Scribe

i want a ninpop!

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

Looks like tangerine and soot...

Don't forget the skulls, which are licorice-flavored. And yes, they do bite back. Similar to Dumbledore's licorice snaps, except less aggressive and more pedantic.

and the likelihood that there's bacon somewhere in there? 100%!

Zero-percent chance of bacon. Not anymore at least. Licorice skulls can resist bacon as well as I can.

Can you make a pang-pang?

i want a ninpop!

Those don't even sound like real types of lollipops. One of them is a small village in the Philippines and the other is Instagram user Ben Popovski, but I don't think that's what you were asking for.

Alp_Ehni
Alp_Ehni
315 posts
Farmer

Is this considered necroing? Probably. Ah, who cares.

Armour12345
Armour12345
62 posts
Bard

How do we reply to a specific user. I'm new to forums but I'm an old player.

Showing 9616-9630 of 9738