ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721306
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I usually eat candy when there's no soda or something sweet around. But then I get addicted to the chocolate and end up eating too much.

This thread almost has 100,000 views.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

A couple of kids rang yesterday, when it WASN'T HALLOWEEN, but none today, WHEN IT IS HALLOWEEN!

Sweden < Fat chicks

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Sweden = good singers. And beauty. That may be generalized, but let me just say the majority of Swedish women I see are total babes. And Annika knows how to sing me to sleep.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

People are coming now and it's getting annoying. This is why I don't like Halloween. And it's only 6:49.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

People are coming now and it's getting annoying.

Squirt them with a hose. Or just scare them, anyone got better ideas?
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Eh, all I have to do is to survive for 2 more hours and I'm good. If anyone else comes then for sure I'm going to freak them out so they'll wet their pants. You don't want to get on my bad side when I'm tired.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

concessions

What is/are (a) concessions?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

snacks. Popcorn, soda, candy, slushees, hotdogs etc.

Basically the snack bar at the movie theater is a concession stand.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

That's good, is the food cheap Mr Walker?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It seems Halloween will become more popular here eventually. For now I'll be celebrating Guy Fawkes Night. Darn, I live in an apartment so there's no backyard to light fireworks. D:

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Surely you guys over in New Zealand have some sort of Autumn-based festival/holiday, right? I think everyone does with some variation, but what do you guys do, Knight?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

March, April and May constitute Autumn/Fall down here... Only public holiday is Easter Sunday and Good Friday. Not Autumn based though.

September, October and November is Spring here.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Oh. I can see why Halloween isn't celebrated there at this time. Wait a minute...Does that mean when we're freezing our a's off in December, you're enjoying the warm weather?? Dang! It's already getting nippy out here.

So no Autumn stuff? -_-

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Yes Frank.. by the way we freeze our arses off in July.

No Autumn stuff.

KFK
KFK
1,051 posts
Nomad

Sweden < Fat chicks

Where do you live? Move to the city Zega.

A couple of kids rang yesterday, when it WASN'T HALLOWEEN, but none today, WHEN IT IS HALLOWEEN!

This happens every year over here, somehow their parents trick them to think it's one day earlier. Maybe so they won't get any candy....evil parents.
Showing 3481-3495 of 9738