ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721372
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

My mother is also a teacher

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

My mother is also a teacher

does she teach at your school?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Rofl. I've got a day off today, another in two weeks and yet another in four weeks. Same day: Tuesday.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

does she teach at your school?

She's a kindergarten director (teachers leader kind of like a principal).
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

She's a kindergarten director (teachers leader kind of like a principal).

my mom teacher 9,10th,and 11th grade... its a lot of work for her and thats probably why knights got a day off.

Rofl. I've got a day off today, another in two weeks and yet another in four weeks. Same day: Tuesday.

and i have tomorrow off... VOTER's DAY SON
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

At least I get to vote! OH SNAP!

So we're talking about teachers now, right? At least that's what it looks like on this page. My math teacher is 25, has a masters in mathematics, and is hilarious. He's a geek, but he's totally funny.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

right?

Right.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

my math teacher is a woman, is 300+ pounds, and is also very funny. but it is hard to actually look at her. she is NASTY.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

My teachers are all in their 30s or 40s. None of them are quite "handsome" or &quotretty". At my old school my teachers were all in their 20s (mostly) and um, yeah...

My dad was a college teacher for a period in his life.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Seriously Frank? Only 25, that seems really awesome. What does he teach? (What Math I mean.)

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

He teaches the remedial math classes (015, 023, 044), plus College Algebra, Calculus, and Calculus II. His highest math course he took was Calculus IV I believe. In the future, he's going for a doctorate in Mathematics and pursuing a career in Computer Science.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

My math teacher is 25, has a masters in mathematics, and is hilarious. He's a geek, but he's totally funny.

He teaches the remedial math classes (015, 023, 044), plus College Algebra, Calculus, and Calculus II. His highest math course he took was Calculus IV I believe. In the future, he's going for a doctorate in Mathematics and pursuing a career in Computer Science.

That sounds literally exactly like my Pre-Cal teachers except that mines closer to 50 years old. He's absolutely brilliant though and not only in Mathematics and Computer Sciences (He's my schools unofficial IT guy) but in all disciplines. I want to say he has his doctorate although I'm not sure, maybe I'll ask him tomorrow.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I know it's "girls day" but where are they all? i'm talking everywhere. I haven't seen any. Besides the celebrators but you know what I mean.

samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I know it's "girls day" but where are they all? i'm talking everywhere. I haven't seen any. Besides the celebrators but you know what I mean.

Not online, I dunno but I really like my new hat. I might keep it until AG3.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I never loved the Duchess hat. It looks like a tent in my opinion.

Showing 3511-3525 of 9738