ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721448
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

I never loved the Duchess hat. It looks like a tent in my opinion.

Yeah but the hole allows for a better view of the change in color of the golden background; it's nifty.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I know it's "girls day" but where are they all? i'm talking everywhere. I haven't seen any. Besides the celebrators but you know what I mean.

are we supposed to be girls today?
samy
samy
4,871 posts
Nomad

are we supposed to be girls today?

Remember, that was your 2000th post. You are never getting that back.

And yes we are, look at the Girls Day thread.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

1st oh crap. i will look back on that and think. "what a waist of a 2000th post"

2nd ill change it right now

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

What is this thread currently about? AG3?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I used to think there was no such thing as a stupid question. You sir have just proved me wrong.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Oh Kyouzou, don't be mean lol

We are talking about...teachers? Yeah, teachers. Anyway, my teachers are awesome. Dey coo'.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My teachers are mostly fine... I don't particularly find them outstanding, but they're good.

I'm not changing my gender for this holiday.

cptbignuts12
cptbignuts12
709 posts
Nomad

Halloween sucked over here nobody was trick or treating. maybe its because of a baseball game and its sunday so you got school after that.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

My teacher's are all pretty good. None are particularly great and some don't like me much. My graphics teacher lost control and yelled at a technician today but he's probably one of my favourite teachers.

Oh yeah, in science months back we had a prac teacher helping out and stuff, and he came up behind me and I was talking to my friend's and said "I've got something to tell you guys... It's about homosexuality" and the teacher says "It's nice you've got friends you can confide in". I was going to say "Tim is ***" but now he's one of my favourite teachers.

Yeah, teachers. Anyway, my teachers are awesome. Dey coo'.

I swear a few pages back you had kids and now you're being taught
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Hmm.. School social worker asked me if I was gay. Heh.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Hmm, I censored gay out of habit from spending too much time places where they censor it.

And those places don't censor a** sh*t or da*n.

Hmm.. School social worker asked me if I was gay. Heh.

Are you?
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

No. I guess the need for such watchfulness is ever more important in the area I live..

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

You could of elaborated on that instead of sparking my interest and forcing me to make this post.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I guess the need for such watchfulness is ever more important in the area I live.

Why? 'cause that doesn't make sense.
Showing 3526-3540 of 9738