ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721518
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I really have no idea what we're talking about right now. Could someone please explain to me what's going on right now? <---- Did I say that before?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

No. You must find out for yourself, otherwise the knowledge is wasted.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

[sarcasm]We should fill congress entirely with independents[/sarcasm]

But back to what we were talking about...

I agree with you Kyouzou. American's cannot be trusted to make impartial decisions. Yet we still let them, which is fine, as long as they would stop whining about their decision.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

It's great how the majority of the voters were in love with President Obama when they elected him. Now not only do they hate him, but they whine and complain about his decisions. What the hell happened to being an adult?

People don't seem to realize the sheer amount of effort it takes to fix a global depression. Yes, taxes are higher, but would you rather be lining up in front of the food banks, or staring at the pink slip in your hand?

No one likes increased government spending, however when things return to their previous level, I'm sure the amount of spending, barring health care will level off.

-looks away- Sorry about the mini rant there, I'm just rather annoyed with people in general at the moment.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

You know, I think next election, I'll vote for the man who deserve it most. A man who has run years on end, even though he has never had a true party. I shall vote...
Ralph Nader!

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I swear a few pages back you had kids and now you're being taught

Wut?

This election day, one of the major party ticked I voted for was Brad Ellsworth for Congress. I've been watching him....he did good while he was a U.S. representative.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

People often complain too much when they themselves are not helping the situation.

We here have elections next year by the way.

wajor59
wajor59
909 posts
Nomad

Today I found myself voting against rather than for candidates. The last election I voted this way was when Clinton was running. I was one of the few, I guess that felt that Bush senior had left unfinished business in Iraq, oh well.

I was impressed that there weren't any petitioning politicians in the parking lot pushing there signs in every voters face. I actually enjoyed voting today and was in and out and on my way within ten minutes, yes!

To: waluigi, I know you have to be kidding, Nader for president? Can you imagine what press conferences would be like?

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

Republicans gain control of the House. Not very surprising to be honest.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I know you have to be kidding

i forgot to add my sarcasm BB coding (also used on previous page). At school, I always joke that Nader should be president.
I get to vote for the first time in 2012 (the world will not end then, Brett Farve will just finally retire). I hope that my voting experience goes like how you described your description Wajor.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

Nader for president? Can you imagine what press conferences would be like?

He would install seatbelts in everybody's chair.

But it's unlikely that he'll run again, because he'll be 78 when the next election rolls around.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

There are politicians in this world who would run on their deathbeds, 78 is child's play.

xKimchix
xKimchix
323 posts
Nomad

There are politicians in this world who would run on their deathbeds, 78 is child's play.

McCain is 74 and is up and running, perfectly fine.
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

They can run for office all they want, but nobody in America is going to vote for a man their age. McCain did pretty well in the 08 election, but I don't think people are going to vote for him if he runs next time.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

David letterman had a list of top 10 things that would be different is Ralph Nader were never born (all about cars). It's older but I still think its funny. So here it is.

10. Dashboard hibachis
9 Seat belts made out of piano wire
8. Windshield replaced with ant farm for the kids
7. Strobe headlights make oncoming traffic look like an old-time movie
6. 50-foot antennas allow you to broadcast while driving
5. Optional front-seat hammocks
4. Wiper fluid reservoir routinely filled with Thousand Island dressing
3. New York City taxis would be exactly the same
2. The paper Buick
1. Speedometer replaced with electronic voice chanting "Punch it! Punch it!"

found on artofhacking.com

Showing 3556-3570 of 9738