ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721635
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

I hear, all the way in Australia, that nObama screwed up.

Its US politics... everyone screwed up!
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Its US politics... everyone screwed up!

That is so true. That's why I don't pay attention as much as I used to.
XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

That is so true. That's why I don't pay attention as much as I used to.

i don't pay attention much. but when ever i hear about US politics its never "The Governor of blahh blahh did a great job(:!!!"

its always "the blahh blahh is now in jail for the whatever"

so i can assume they do a pretty bad job
Snake211
Snake211
234 posts
Nomad

Halloween is not my favorite holiday but let me tell you it is a pretty well holiday. somebody once told the USA made haunted houses and scary costumes to scare all the spirits away. but i like christmas the most.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I get my news from PhillyD, he always tells me the truth! But I only watch the news if I'm really bored or when my dad is hogging the TV and is watching news.

Though the election results I expected it to be that result. Sort of, considering I didn't pay much attention to it.

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

the only news i watch is NBC news at six. mostly cause my dad gets home at 6 and its either that or homework. lol so i just watch

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Pat Toomy is my senator now! The race here was really close, and with 90% of the votes in, it was a dead tie. But like I said, Pat Toomy won. Hopefully he will be good in office...

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

We should REALLY have the thread paged.

I decided to not change the topics unless they were officially changed, but you're leading me to alter course.

Once people finish talking about Ameerican politics, I'll happily rejoin.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'm positive there aren't two 'e's in American.

As for the election,I'm absolutely ****ing delighted to be paying taxes so a bunch of politicians can sit on their ***** and argue for the next two years.

To those who don't understand:

There is now a Democrat Senate and a Republican house, this means the only thing accomplished over the next two years will be weight gain.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I'm positive there aren't two 'e's in American.

Ameerican propagandas. Sadly, 'em politicians don't know how to cooperate.
pHacon
pHacon
1,903 posts
Nomad

There is now a Democrat Senate and a Republican house, this means the only thing accomplished over the next two years will be weight gain.

And gray hairs. I already have a collection, or so my parents tell me... I need to stop watching the news. Or caring so much. That works too.

Concerning the elections.. Not unexpected. I'm just happy Christine O'Donnell lost her race, yet slightly disappointed that Basil Marceaux only got 3500 votes. I was honestly expecting him to pull a full one percent instead of the measly half-percent he somehow got.

Ameerican propagandas. Sadly, 'em politicians don't know how to cooperate.

Do any know how to? Serious question, by the way; I'm honestly interested in seeing examples, yet too lazy to dig any up on my own. Being b& from my computer as long as anyone is awake only compounds the problem.

In related news, Governor Perry talks almost exactly like George W. Surprised I hadn't noticed it earlier.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I believe (no confirmation, I also share your lack of motivation to dig examples up) that there are occasionally times when they do manage to work together, but those instances often have ulterior motives behind them. Too often political clashes halt progress.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

should the name of this thread be changed to politics nao?

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Don't know if I've told you guys yet, but some people rang on my door the day BEFORE Halloween, when I had no candy, and on Halloween when I had bought a shatload of candy, nobody even came! >-<

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

All the more for you, right?

Showing 3601-3615 of 9738