ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723279
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Very hilarious. My Supervisor to Worker ratio is 10:1. Also Tiger is part of the gang which is cool, since that was my kitty idea

That's cool. I'm planning an office layout to maximise efficiency.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Could you please explain? This is a game right?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Corporation Inc.

John's latest flash game. The best business sim flash game I have seen, in my opinion.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I was playing it =D
What a cool game!
I wasted most of my money on unimportant things before I understood how to play. I'm getting the hang of it now

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I had to stop playing because the lag began to stack up..

MoonFairy
MoonFairy
3,386 posts
Shepherd

I played it, but it got incredibly glitchy. It was goin great, I had like $10,000 profit in the first hour I played it, but then it decided to fail on me. It wouldn't let me build my advanced offices, only showed me to the supervised offices, and I couldn't move the screen around. >,>
What a bummer.

@ Frank, OMG did you see any of my kitty names in there?!?!?!?!?!? Cause I got some pretty snazzy kitties that I gave some pretty snazzy names to.
If anyone has read my post in that thread, an update on mah kitties.
Jaori bit Ulu... so Olo clawed Jaori, and then Frog swiped at Olo, which caused Ulu to pounce on Frog. T_T Kira just lounged on the diving board watching me trying to seperate the cats. They ALL happened to claw ME during that process. And my parents don't know about my strays so they thought it was Bear that did it, and he has to stay in a cage for a few days....
I be sad.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

What the hell? By the time I reached an hour of gameplay I had millions rolling in.. It wasn't that glitchy on me. Some of the things on the screen failed to keep count but that was it.

BackFlip
BackFlip
138 posts
Nomad

i think everyone should just get along and i dont really see many people who dont which is pretty good =D

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Way to start off the four hundred page Knight.

i dont really see many people who dont which is pretty good =D

Open your eyes maybe.
Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Someone post on my profile the current topic

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

And what kind of madman would build 131 floors of conformity??

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I just procrastinated an hour of work to that game.

*shakes fist towards California*

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

I just procrastinated... ****, it's 2am. How long, if I started at 7pm?

D:

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

I don't care to do the math.

But I sure wish it was Thursday here...dang.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I beat the game with only 5 floors from one side to the other. I have 126 floors to go. I can't do that!!

7 hours of playing? Holy Snickers.

Showing 3976-3990 of 9738