ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723426
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I wish there were more features in the game. There should be more types of rooms and not just offices, gyms, restrooms, and restaurants. I also think that there should be more types of employees even though there is already a nice selection.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I also want a wider range of options. Better management functionality over your employees would be desirable too. I find it hard to go around promoting 150 employees individually.

I finished that review..

cmb2kool
cmb2kool
378 posts
Nomad

More office options!!!

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Well, just promote them when you first hire them. It would be a bit easier.

I think this is one of John's best game. I think he said on his blog that it had the most code in it.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Favorite this idea if you like it!

I think he said on his blog that it had the most code in it.

I can attest to this. This really is the perfect example of the "house" concept of programming.
wolf1991
wolf1991
3,437 posts
Farmer

I'm really curious about something. What exactly did researching structural integrity do?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

my guess is make the lights blow out less often.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I think Frank is looking for a tech tree to be implemented. While the number of upgrades weren't high enough to confuse me with the lack of a proper tech tree, I know that one would help others.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Corporation inc. would have been more fun if it wasn't so buggy. Like not being able to select the right offices. No matter where you click on that one office it keeps selecting a totally different one half a screen away. Or after I built so much a random office dialog box would pop open and stay open.

Another grip was there should just be a menu that lets you cycle through and select/promote your employees.

And if you select an employee and then try to move them to another desk without any open desks, it's a bit confusing how to cancel the action. I think you just click the desk they started at.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I had a worker stuck on the fourth floor 24/7. Turns out he is the happiest guy there O_o

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

if it's a janiator, it's easy to make them happy. if it's an actual worker, your good at making people happy.

kingjac11
kingjac11
2,597 posts
Nomad

It is good but there are a lot of bugs for me.

jeankorb
jeankorb
7 posts
Nomad

eu queria saber os cheat codes!

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

true

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

I would like to see a feature where you could move your employees to a different office.

I wonder if John made Corporation Inc to be realistic.

Showing 4006-4020 of 9738