ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724873
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

That wasn't a rant. You should see me rant. I probably could rant about cricket too. Hmmph.

My mom and brother are putting up decorations on the Christmas tree. Yay?

And now back to study. Who am I kidding, 'back to'? I haven't even scratched the surface. I really should go because exams start tomorrow. And I hate exams. And this post is just procrastination. And to continue procrastination, I'm screwed.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

That wasn't a rant. You should see me rant. I probably could rant about cricket too. Hmmph.

You must be a _________ when it comes to ranting.

My mom and brother are putting up decorations on the Christmas tree. Yay?

I don't have a tree. It's a waste of money.
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

So is internet. Seriously, get a really small one. Made of plastic. Now.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

It's a waste of money.

Agreed. My family uses a fake tree most years, but up until I was about 9 or 10 we had a real one once every two years or so..
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

My family has never had a real tree, and its been the same fake plastic trees every year. However, we do go a bit overboard on the lights (you can see them here, minus an inflatable penguin and polar bear.

1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

My family never gets a tree at all. Simply because there's no use for it. Barely anyone comes to my house over the holidays so no one can see the tree. We never put presents under the tree because we go out and just buy the presents straight from the store.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

My family never gets a tree at all. Simply because there's no use for it. Barely anyone comes to my house over the holidays so no one can see the tree.

Wow, 1337. You have a lot of holiday spirit, dontcha? (sarcasm)
---
Wow... is everyone buying fake trees these days? Unlike all of you bums, I actually get a real tree KTHNXVRRYMUCH.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Unlike all of you bums, I actually get a real tree KTHNXVRRYMUCH.

Some of us live in small spaces or trees are too expensive. Think about what you say please.
BlackVortex
BlackVortex
1,360 posts
Nomad

Unlike all of you bums, I actually get a real tree KTHNXVRRYMUCH.

same here, theres no christmas without a REAL tree

I don't have a tree. It's a waste of money.

lol..stop being so depressing
most of you are under 18, save the boring old man behaviour for when you hit 70 and buy a fricken tree.

trees are too expensive

lol'd, yet you can afford internet.
goumas13
goumas13
4,752 posts
Grand Duke

I probably won't have a tree this year. I fear my cat is going to slap it around.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

My family goes to Tiffin's every year to get a Christmas tree for the holidays and we usually get it up by December or Winter Break. Then I get a reeeally small one for my bedroom. Then I get to feed it and water it and take care of it and tell it bed time stories....

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,001 posts
Shepherd

Well, Sara decorates every room in the house and the outside is a work in progress. Our tree was finished Sunday.

http://i51.tinypic.com/rhk2oi.jpg

AND she has already shopped for everyone. She starts in the summer.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Long before let myself fall into an addiction, I made up my mind on trees. I don't care if my family feels like buying a tree but I never do of my own accord. I can just imagine a tree is there, while I relish whatever I did with the money saved from not buying a tree.

I always used to be rather broke. Back then we tried out best to have a tree; we held on to one for years. I guess I don't feel for celebrations these days, especially ones which drain the pocket.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Fake trees for the win. You don't have to re buy them every (so if your lazy). You don't have to water them (so if your lazy). You only need to bring it home once and it's easier to transport, because they come apart (so if your lazy). Also you don't have to lug the log to the curb when your done (so if your lazy).

Fake don't have the certain smell and what not though so, I guess it's personal preference.

Zega
Zega
6,921 posts
Peasant

Americans exaggerate decorations. Period.

Showing 4336-4350 of 9738