ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4725085
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

Ive probably only been at the bowling at the by me 7 times tops. if there was i wouldnt know. I just remembered that my sister and her boyfriend were going to take me and my girlfriend(Which I didnt have, my family thinks that ive had like 5 girlfriends and that im a player even though i havent had a girl friend yet. Crazies) and if i didnt theyd bring their gay friend but they never did.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

ha ha your not speshul!

Are you trying to be funny?

I'm terrible at bowling. Full stop. Maybe I should practice more.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Are you trying to be funny?

Well someone has to. Do you want to try?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

I'm terrible at bowling. Full stop. Maybe I should practice more.

I'm kinda like Knight. I bowl maybe...4 times a year? It's really fun, but we don't drive nearly enough for just entertainment.

My dad kicks butt at bowling though. He averages 220. Has his own custom cheat ball and everything.

At my local bowling place(?) getting all strikes gives you $300 and all spares and strikes give you $100. Does your place have that kind of thing? When I say "your", I mean anyone by the way. ha ha your not speshul!

Our place has junior leagues and regular bowling leagues, so teams can learn how to play bowling better and win cash prizes. I once knew a guy in highschool who participated in junior leagues since he was a wee laddie. Well, he's not "wee" anymore. He's a big fellow. He's awesome at bowling, but his playing style is rather eccentric. He cautiously walks up to the line, brings his bowling ball really high up to the back of his neck with his arm outstretched, then some how bowls and barely makes a sound with his pitch. When you're watching this guy prepare to bowl, people who don't know him usually backs away or shifts to his side because they think he may fling the ball backwards, or when he pitches, they cover their ears because they think he might destroy the floor. I can't really describe how he pitches in text, but all I gotta say is, he's really good, but his playing style is laughable.
ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

Has his own custom cheat ball and everything.

Cheat ball? What's that? Never heard of that term...
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Cheat ball meaning his bowling ball has a special liquid inside that helps him with his curve. I call it a cheat ball anyway. I just grab whatever the bowling alley has and use it. You can pay hundreds of dollars for a custom bowling ball to fit your hand and fingers perfectly, o~~r you can just grab one off the shelf and pitch lol

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

his bowling ball has a special liquid inside that helps him with his curve

That's hax.
xD

I don't go bowling often. I probably go twice a month with some friends and/or family members.

Every time I go though. I just grab a bowling ball off the shelf. I have no problems with it. But with the shoes I bought my own. I don't feel comfortable wearing shoes that hundreds of people have already worn.
WolfWolf
WolfWolf
800 posts
Nomad

Mine is lame. I have to talk in a medieval way for about a week and I can't lash out at anyone who makes fun of me. At least it will help with thine anger management.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
991 posts
Nomad

I don't go bowling often. I probably go twice a month with some friends and/or family members.

That's still a lot compared to me ...

I only go bowling like twice a year!
wewtly
wewtly
1 posts
Nomad

what's bowling?

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Bowling:

Although it looks like there are multiple forms of bowling. I'm talking about ten-pin bowling--I dunno what everyone else is thinking.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Mine was to earn more AP and help flag spam.

TRUdog
TRUdog
1,031 posts
Nomad

I'm god awful at bowling. There's nothing that I'm worse at 0.o Except bowling on the Wii sports, heh heh

XVERB
XVERB
3,137 posts
Nomad

Except bowling on the Wii sports, heh heh

while i have no real skills at bowling... i OWN wii sports bowling!!!!

and im too lazy to read, how did we start talking about bowling?
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Sorry that's my bad. I went and blabbed how I spent my New Years Eve bowling and then it all of a sudden escalated into a new topic. Hey can this be the new topic? Since New Years is pretty much over? It can be like "underground sports" or something.

Showing 5011-5025 of 9738