ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724963
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

He'll listen when he has emphysema or lung cancer.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

He'll listen when he has emphysema or lung cancer.

I don't know if that'll happen though. His father has been smoking for about 40 years and is still fine.
If he did catch any of those though I will be sad.

My grandpa on my mother's side though smoked for about 60 years then quit. He never had any problems with his lungs.
Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

My mother still smokes too. That is a shame because every year she promises she'll stop but she never stops. I think she should make other resolutions. My next resolution is to make my mom stop with cigarettes.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

@Matrix

I was half expecting that he'd be one of those lucky fellas. Hmm.. The risk is always there.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

No one in my family smokes. Except for my dad and older brother now. (when I say my family I mean the people in this household.)

My mother quit about 2 years ago.

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I don't know if that'll happen though. His father has been smoking for about 40 years and is still fine.
If he did catch any of those though I will be sad.

My grandpa on my mother's side though smoked for about 60 years then quit. He never had any problems with his lungs.

Them's some good smoking genes. It's possible your DNA doesn't have any of the common oncogenes associated with the risks of smoking.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Well, I'll never smoke.
Just the smell of cigarette smoke makes me want to vomit. The same goes with cigars. My eyes get watery and itchy whenever I'm around the smoke.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

My mom's like that, I don't get reactions that severe but cigarette smoke still makes me feel slightly nauseous.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Although I abhor smoke, I can withstand if necessary. Irritates my throat bad.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

My sister smokes andd she's only like 16. it's pretty sad. she would smoke on the porc during the summer with the windows open, god that was awful.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I'm very lucky to be born into a family where no one smokes. It's more likely someone will smoke if their parent does.
Smoking is worse than quite a few drugs you know.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I won't smoke ever in my life. I'm sure of that. Or drink alcohol.
I tried alcohol once on new years eve and I don't see how people can drink that stuff in excess. I had one small glass of it and nearly vomited.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I tried alcohol once on new years eve and I don't see how people can drink that stuff in excess. I had one small glass of it and nearly vomited.

Ghosty, Ghosty, Ghost. No one drinks it for the taste. But you were probably trying cheap rubbishy stuff.
I'll try not to drink much when i'm older.
delossantosj
delossantosj
6,672 posts
Nomad

my new years resolution is do get a new drumset by the summer XD

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Ghosty, Ghosty, Ghost.

It was some bud-light that was in the fridge, drank some wine too, also some vodka that was just laying around. I just wanted to taste it to see why so many like it.
Showing 5041-5055 of 9738