ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4724953
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,375 posts
Blacksmith

I was going to make my new years resolution to learn improve my grammar and typing.......but I failed at that pretty fast.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Frank remember the rule? We don't talk about new topics.

I don't know Skater seems like you're doing better at the moment.

Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,504 posts
Jester

Frank remember the rule? We don't talk about new topics.

There was a rule? I must have not gotten the memo....

So far, my New Years resolution to be prettier is working. I just gotta see how it turned out on the 10th.
Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Mine is to not procrastinate... not going so well at the moment -.-

~RR~

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Mine is the same as yours Roadripper. So far I'm not doing so good either.

Right now I'm on AG instead of doing my schoolwork. I really need to focus. Maybe my mom can lock my internet then open it when I'm done with my schoolwork. And I also have a test tomorrow and I need to study all day today for it.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

My resolutions usually are to not make any resolutions at all. I forget about them all by the end of January anyways so I stopped making them.

Sarthra21
Sarthra21
1,078 posts
Nomad

The only resolutions I'm making is to buy all the B.A. games coming out this year.

SKYRIM
DRAGON AGE 2
PORTAL 2
TWO WORLDS II
ETC.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Heh, I'm in the same boat as GoM and RR, freaking homework, isn't the seven hours a day at school enough?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm super tired. Today was the first day that I had to do schoolwork. I basically spent all day doing it and catching up on some things I should've done over winter break.

I can add doing schoolwork everyday to my resolution as well. That way I don't have to spend as much time doing it and makes it easier on me.

jkmadman1
jkmadman1
1,066 posts
Nomad

I already forgot what my resolution is... 3 days ago... on the second... does anyone find this sad.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

does anyone find this sad.

Not at all.

I say resolutions don't really matter and you don't need a new year to make one. You can make a resolution any day you want. The hard thing though is actually following it.
slipsoccer
slipsoccer
1,081 posts
Peasant

Mine would be to stop being lazy. Anytime someone tells me to do something I don't do it. I always don't feel in the mood of doing anything, besides soccer hahh.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I've been keeping to my 'resolution'. I've been doing all my schoolwork lately and I'm not procrastinating anymore.

Pedro97
Pedro97
1,868 posts
Jester

Big part of people I know make resolutions but they never achieve it. That is really sad. All of us could be better people. In my resolutions, I am trying to fix some of my personality problems with some things and people and I am trying to be a more sociable guy in my life.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Big part of people I know make resolutions but they never achieve it.

Same here. My dad has been saying for years that he's going to quite smoking cigarettes and cigars. I think he's been saying the same thing for about 5 or 6 years. Well last year he quit smoking cigarettes but now he's smoking cigars. We(my family) keep telling him that smoking cigars is worse for you. But he doesn't listen.
Showing 5026-5040 of 9738