ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723855
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
CrossViper
CrossViper
481 posts
Nomad

Peanut butter and jelly.

Typically talking about the sandwich.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

You put jelly in a sandwhich? Yuck! It's a bit strange because that's normally a desert.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

If you put in too much jelly, it gets soggy and messy. Eew. Just a little though, and it tastes good.

Hey, crunchy peanut butter vs. smooth?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hey, crunchy peanut butter vs. smooth?

Smooth peanut butter is better for me. I only have crunchy peanut butter right now and I had to eat that today and it's just disgusting. I prefer my food to be smooth.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

You put jelly in a sandwhich? Yuck! It's a bit strange because that's normally a desert.

you've never heard of PB&J? I think the only reason we make it is if we are in a rush or too lazy to make anything more complex. Of course, not hearing of PB&J is probably like a lot of the U.S. never hearing of Vegemite.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You eat grape jelly for dessert?

I do prefer my peanut butter smooth, the chunks get stuck in my teeth all the time...

Ironically, I was just watching the American Dad episode where Steve has a run in with the Illuminati, and the secret of peanut butter.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Strawberry jelly/preservatives > Grape jelly/preservatives

Smooth peanut butter > Chunky peanut butter

I found a jar of peanut butter and jelly mixed together at the grocery store a few hours ago. I'm liking how convenient it is to have both of them already in one jar.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

peanut butter and jelly mixed together

Although I guess if you mixed it up enough it'd look kinda nasty.
I've seen it too, not in a while though.

I like peanut butter better chunky(chunky is a really weird word), it's way more exciting than smooth.

Strawberry is better than grape stuff too.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Although I guess if you mixed it up enough it'd look kinda nasty.

I understand that. The kind that I bought isn't mixed like that. It's just divided into sections.
Here's the best image I could find:
http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~yrn/super/sp02.jpg
It's mixed together like that though I didn't purchase that particular brand. (sorry if the image is large)
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

you've never heard of PB&J? I think the only reason we make it is if we are in a rush or too lazy to make anything more complex. Of course, not hearing of PB&J is probably like a lot of the U.S. never hearing of Vegemite.

Actually, he thought you were putting Jell-o (gelatin jelly) into your sandwich. It's called jelly in Australia and New Zealand.

Jam.
IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

putting Jell-o (gelatin jelly) into your sandwich

Eew, that would be nasty.

sorry if the image is large

Shame on you, Matrix! Your image size has killed us all!

I'm joking.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Lies!

I second that motion, jell-o and peanut butter don't go together.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

jell-o and peanut butter

I think I tried that once as a Frankensandwich. Didn't really work.

Hey, not every set of leftovers thrown between two slices of toast and exposed to a thunderstorm (Or a Tesla Coil. Failing at that, a Microwave) is going to taste like Kobe Beef.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Jell-o has a sweet taste to it.
I like to eat jell-o by itself. I don't know about putting it on other foods.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I eat it with other foods, usually other desert foods. Never bread and peanut butter.

Showing 5311-5325 of 9738