ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723647
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

So when you wake up just raise it, they'll get the hint eventually otherwise you're just SOL

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I wouldn't microwave my ice cream at all. Either you persuade them into raising the temperature, or you eat ice cream before it becomes disgusting.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Exactly, have you told just to let it sit for a little?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I could tell them to rise the temperature a bit. But they'll just rant on about how I didn't purchase the fridge and how they like the food fully frozen. :/

I might as well just get a mini fridge for myself. :O

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Better than eating microwaved ice cream I suppose. I don't really care as long as it taste's good.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Only bad thing at the moment is that I have ran out of ice-cream. I'll be going grocery shopping in a few days though. I guess I can hang over until then eating something else to replace ice-cream. I don't know what can replace it..

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

But they'll just rant on about how I didn't purchase the fridge and how they like the food fully frozen

I think I'll be glad that my parents aren't that demanding of our fridge. Then again, we get that freezing problem too, which we try to solve innovatively (Hammer + Scoop = Frozen ice-Cream Chisel)

I guess I can hang over until then eating something else to replace ice-cream.

Number one, doesn't hanging over usually refer to the effects of intoxicating beverages or an overabundance of girth in the gut region (Which I kinda have...)

Secondly, Chocolate is usually good. I think it has health benefits in small doses. Or wait, was that just my optimistic imagination grasping at facts so I can continue eating the food of the gods?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

doesn't hanging over usually refer to the effects of intoxicating beverages

That's one way to look at it.
But, I was referring to that I can hold out until I go to the super-market to get more ice-cream.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Number one, doesn't hanging over usually refer to the effects of intoxicating beverages or an overabundance of girth in the gut region (Which I kinda have...)

Boo.

Secondly, Chocolate is usually good. I think it has health benefits in small doses. Or wait, was that just my optimistic imagination grasping at facts so I can continue eating the food of the gods?

It does, but you probably consume too much anyway.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Secondly, Chocolate is usually good. I think it has health benefits in small doses.

White chocolate has nothing healthy, normal a small amount. Dark chocolate is the healthiest type there is.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Unfortunately enough, it's also the most bitter. It's not that bad though...

It's below freezing at noon right now, no ice cream for me

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I love dark chocolate. Dark chocolate with nuts in it. Cadbury high strength dark chocolate with hazelnuts.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

That *sounds* good, but I probably wouldn't like it. I don't like dark chocolate much.

White chocolate isn't chocolate, anyway...It's all almond bark and everything. Isn't it?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

White chocolate isn't chocolate, anyway...It's all almond bark and everything. Isn't it?

I don't normally use this text but 'LOL wut?!' seems appropriate.
IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

Haha.

White chocolate... I didn't think it actually had any chocolate in it. Like cacao.
I think it may have a little bit, I'm not sure.

Showing 5341-5355 of 9738