ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723532
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

It's definitley got a lot of sugar in it. I don't like white at all. I'm a black guy, not a white guy....Wait, what? Chocolate.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

To get back on topic, did you guys know that Nutella actually used to be in bars? But the inventor found out that kids would through away the bread and just eat the chocolate, so he turned it into a spread.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

How would they put the bars in bread?

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

White chocolate has no cacao.

@Efan the bar's had a biscuit-y bread-y thing with chocolate. I'm pretty sure they still have them.

^ Gosh, my grammar is atrocious today. Spelling too.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

So it's the cacao that causes the benefit. Huh.

I like bitter food. I drink black coffee and eat super dark chocolate with coffee beans in it. Well, only sometimes with coffee beans in it.

[quote=Pazx]The bar's had a biscuit-y bread-y thing with chocolate[/quote]

At that point, I think I would even eat a Fiber One chewy bar over that.

IcyIndia
IcyIndia
1,344 posts
Nomad

dark chocolate with coffee beans in it.

I had the BEST chocolate at one point. It had coffee grounds in it... It was amazing. I'll see if I can get some more.

*drooling...*
Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

At that point, I think I would even eat a Fiber One chewy bar over that.

Twix, Boost, Time Out, Kit Kat, ThoseCrappyNuttella bars? They all have a biscuity thing inside them. I only used the word bread because the poster before me did.
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

[quote=Pazx]Twix, Boost, Time Out, Kit Kat, ThoseCrappyNuttella bars? They all have a biscuity thing inside them. [/quote]

I think it was the "Bready" part that turned me off, not the buscuit. Although, I've only had (of what you mentioned) the Twix (DELICIOUS) and Kit Kat (Meh)

[quote=Pazx]I only used the word bread because the poster before me did.[/quote]

Ah, that explains it. Yeah, a soft bread layer smack dab in the middle of a biscuit sounds cruddy. Or even worse, scattered in it. *Shiver*

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I eat chocolate. But not often. When I do eat it I try to eat as little as possible. Main reason is that it gives me bad stomach cramps, it's delicious though. :/

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

So I gotta ask for those who watch cricket... Do the Australian players (national team) always make a habit of smacking each other on the ***?

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

[quote=GhostOfMatrix]it gives me bad stomach cramps[/quote]

*Pat Pat*

One of my friends just gave me half a chocolate cake today.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Do the Australian players (national team) always make a habit of smacking each other on the ***?

*facetiously* That's what Australians love doing. Smacking each other on the ***.

I usually eat chocolate whenever I can.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I asked that question in utter seriousness, I watched cricket for the first time in years yesterday and I noticed that right away... at first maybe it's just a cricket thing, but the Brits weren't doing it.

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

Wow, that is very odd. xD I have never really watched cricket, it's not popular in America.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

but the Brits weren't doing it.

They're Poms. Poms.

I have never really watched cricket, it's not popular in America.

The rise of baseball after the Civil War saw the decline of cricket in America. There's still a US cricket team though.
Showing 5356-5370 of 9738