ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4723531
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I don't watch Baseball either xD It seems really boring to me. Hit, out, strikeout, hit, out, hit, hit, out. Those are about all your options xD

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

You forgot to add 'run' in to that list.

Poms?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

One of the many names for Brits. Inselaffe, Limeys, Tommies, Redcoats, Britishers, etc. Somewhat derogative.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

I dont eat chocolate. My immune system mistakes it for a threat and kicks into overdrive for any dairy product.
Also baseball is boring unless there's a home run. Football is more fun to watch. Both kinds.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I fell like I left this thread a month or so ago and the topic was basically the difference between American and British language and what not and I find myself returning to a very similar topic. Hmmmm.

I can't even figure out exactly what the topic is. Chocolate, the legacy of the 4th Earl of Sandwich, and sports?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The topic keeps on shifting. Me moved away to chocolate thanks to something Kyouzou brought up.

Mind you if I ask, what happened to that AG Quiz?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Nice grammar there Knight,

There was an AG quiz? When was this?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Do the Australian players (national team) always make a habit of smacking each other on the ***?

That's what Australians love doing. Smacking each other on the ***.

I feel so ashamed. Why do it? I don't watch cricket because it's boring. I played baseball at school a few times and it was worse, it lines up next to golf in my opinion.
phsycomonkey
phsycomonkey
789 posts
Nomad

I am entering this thread...
BUMP
Now I'm leaving :P

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I think barring baseball anyone of these sports could be fun to play. Is it just me or is baseball the ******* child of cricket?

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I think barring baseball anyone of these sports could be fun to play.

I'm not sure what that means. At all.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

He means that aside from baseball, the other mentioned sports could be fun to play. Dunno how hard that is to understand.

Golf is fine, but following a ball all day isn't my cup of tea.

Is it just me or is baseball the ******* child of cricket?

Well, after doing research I say that both games developed from old folk games played in England centuries ago. Cricket came about as the sport we know earlier than baseball did.

Cricket was popular in the US at one point, especially in the Northeast. The sport was competing with baseball for popularity. There were great cricketers, such as Bart King. Though I suppose when the Phildelphia team fell apart after WWI, cricket was ultimately consigned.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

He means that aside from baseball, the other mentioned sports could be fun to play. Dunno how hard that is to understand.

You try working something out when a large dog barges into your room and jumps on your bed XD
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

You try working something out when a large dog barges into your room and jumps on your bed XD

Well if I was able to reply saying that I don't understand while being bothered by a large mutt, I should have been able to read well enough to understand what he meant.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

Mind you if I ask, what happened to that AG Quiz?

Ahh that. Well something came up and it slowed me down from grading everything. But I have graded all the quizzes and have done most the work for the final trophy images. All I have to do is finish off the images and then make the final post.

It will probably done within a week at most.
Showing 5371-5385 of 9738