ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721867
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Jetcord
Jetcord
825 posts
Nomad

Is this just like a chat?

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Is this just like a chat?

I look to it as a thread that discusses many topics.

It's a special kind of thread that the Moderators have let us use for a wide range of topics, I believe.
1337Player
1337Player
1,766 posts
Peasant

Its quite nice. I like mine pan seared, and served with a nice side of Rhetoric and a Loaded Question. Taken with a nice tall glass of bias, its a wonderful meal to end the day with, or if you're in the need of comfort food.

Haha.

What's really delicious is... nope never mind you named them all.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I'm hungry, does anyone want to help me make sandwhiches? We could have a sandwhich party!

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Oh I'm hungry too... Maybe I'll join haha!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I'm hungry, does anyone want to help me make sandwhiches? We could have a sandwhich party!

I don't have any ham or turkey to put on the sandwich. :'(
Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I'm hungry, does anyone want to help me make sandwhiches?

I've got some cold Innuendo left over from last night. We could use that on some sammiches.

And speaking of the innuendos' inspired me to make an 'Introduction to Rhetoric' thread in the WEPR.
Microe
Microe
842 posts
Nomad

Speaking of sandwiches I just had one >>

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Did you omit a word there Kyouzou?

It would appear so... the gist of it is, Indian culture is difficult to get a grasp of due to the sheer variety.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

It would appear so... the gist of it is, Indian culture is difficult to get a grasp of due to the sheer variety.

I see where you're coming from. I'll just stick to Hindi or something.

I've got some cold Innuendo left over from last night. We could use that on some sammiches.

I've got Sarcasm left over from earlier this week.

And speaking of the innuendos' inspired me to make an 'Introduction to Rhetoric' thread in the WEPR.

Yay.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Yay.

Seconded.

I'm still trying to pick up from Hindi from the various shows and movies we watch, it's annoyingly slow progress, but atleast I can understand it for the most part.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

My dad's big on watching Hindi films. I don't know jack about television in India. Eh, we don't learn much though, because we have subtitles. A lot of Indians living here, from both the subcontinent and Fiji. That makes it rather easy to find Hindi media.

Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

I think that Jack Chan did some amount of Bollywood films. If that fits at all

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Bollywood is rubbish. But when I see people saying how much they know of Indian culture from watching it, I laugh and tell them to go there. I wonder how much bollywood makes internationally.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The only things that I have seen about India is a documentary on HBO on how life in the slums are difficult and how most girls resort to prostituting.

Another thing would have to be some films from Bollywood. They aren't too entertaining, but it's something to watch when bored.

Jack Chan

Jackie Chan?
Showing 5761-5775 of 9738