ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721742
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Heh, what news channel do you watch?

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

NBC is he only news I watch, but I have the same issue as CommanderDude. Of course, I guess the protests more affect the U.S. then the earthquake.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Since I live in New England, I watch NECN. I have to say, my least favorite news station is CNN.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Of course, I guess the protests more affect the U.S. then the earthquake.

Of course. I though, tend to prefer international news. The only American network I have here is Fox News.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well I think I saw it on CBS. For like 5 minutes. Every other station is all about the protests in the capital.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I'm listening to the reports on Libya, they just had a short five minute segment on Christchurch.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

The death toll's creeping up slowly. I heard the Japanese media was all over this because a dozen or two Japanese nationals attending an English language school are missing. Just goes to show that relevance matters.

Libya is turning out to be worse than Egypt. Either Al-Gaddafi goes out, or more blood is shed.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

Libya picks option two.

The only American network I have here is Fox News.

That sucks. Fox is probably the most biased news station.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

All news channels are biased, there is no completely impartial station, although it is entirely possible that some of FOXs' anchors are more biased than others. Al-Gaddafi little stunts are getting ridiculous, he is going to insane lengths in an attempt to put down this rebellion, using snipers on civilians, really?

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

although it is entirely possible that some of FOXs' anchors are more biased than others

Bill O'Riley. 'Nuf said
jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

I watch KVWN-TV Channel 4 Evening News.

Anyone?

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Never heard of it. I'm assuming it's an offshoot of one of the major news networks.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Al-Gaddafi little stunts are getting ridiculous, he is going to insane lengths in an attempt to put down this rebellion, using snipers on civilians, really?

Never heard of it. I'm assuming it's an offshoot of one of the major news network

I feel comfortable that New Zealand isn't large enough to have an excessive amount of regional television networks. By the way, Jdogg was making a reference to Ron Burgundy.

@Jdogg

Your news must be over thirty years old.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

he is going to insane lengths in an attempt to put down this rebellion

Of course he is. He's a dictator. He doesn't care about his citizens. If they get in his way, he will kill them. The only way to get Moammar Gadhafi is to put a bullet in his head.
Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I've already commented on Libya and the Middle-East (see WEPR), so I'll focus here on the NZ earthquake.

The death toll's creeping up slowly. I heard the Japanese media was all over this because a dozen or two Japanese nationals attending an English language school are missing. Just goes to show that relevance matters.

Unfortunately I think the two dozen Japanese schoolchildren have now been confirmed killed in the earthquake.

A friend of mine alleges that as soon as it was found that only one Australian may have been a casualty, news coverage dropped from 24 hours to a 5 minute segment.
Showing 5791-5805 of 9738