ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721645
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

WAIT WAIT WAIT I FORGOT ABOUT SCOTT PILGRIM VS THE WORLD HERP DERP

* Social Network > True Grit = Inception > Scott Pilgrim > Black Swan > everything else

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Thisisnotanalt. This is just coming from my standpoint. I don't see much use for social networking if you're sociophobic like me.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Thisisnotanalt. This is just coming from my standpoint. I don't see much use for social networking if you're sociophobic like me.

Well, of course not. However, there are other communications possible through facebook besides idle chit-chat - I was saying that it's silly to hate it because that's ignoring ALL of the potential uses for it.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

[quote=thisisnotanalt]ALL of the potential uses for it.[/quote]

You are talking about business applications, I presume?

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

You are talking about business applications, I presume?

That, advertisements, planning/coordinating things, etc. Pretty much anything interpersonal - facebook connects everybody with a profile instantly and makes communication of all sorts much much easier.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Thank you for clarifying. Anyway, dramas are somewhat outside of my preferred genres, so I probably wouldn't have liked The Social Network anyway.

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

Thank you for clarifying. Anyway, dramas are somewhat outside of my preferred genres, so I probably wouldn't have liked The Social Network anyway.

Not really mine either, but Social Network was very good. The acting was great, the writing was spot-on, and to be honest the movie was fairly funny and very smart overall.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

[quote=thisisnotanalt]The acting was great, the writing was spot-on, and to be honest the movie was fairly funny and very smart overall.[/quote]

Hmm, I thought he said why he liked it right there, v6y. :]

thisisnotanalt
thisisnotanalt
9,821 posts
Shepherd

I didnt like it that much. why did you like it?

It was perfectly-written and fantastically-acted. What plot there was was very well-paced, and the movie was overall very well executed.
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

(I never saw King's Speech)

You should sometime. You should.

I haven't done enough film watching recently. I should.

The story of Facebook's founding doesn't have much to do with the reasons I don't enjoy Facebook. The movie focuses more on the intrigues revolving around the site's origins, which is interesting I must say.

I've heard quite a few people snoozing through it though.
RedLlama
RedLlama
178 posts
Nomad

I felt it was corny and full of rubish. I did fall asleep during the middle of the movie for 10 minuets.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

It heard it was intriguing only to those actually interested, most would have been bored.

What was The King's Speech about?

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

So everyone... who else likes flamingos as much as I?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/Large_number_of_flamingos_at_Lake_Nakuru.jpg/800px-Large_number_of_flamingos_at_Lake_Nakuru.jpg

thecattygrl
thecattygrl
230 posts
Nomad

OMG... a see of pink

And black...

And blue...

And white...

You know what...

Screw this...

That was really random. Where the heck would you even find one of those pictures?

I mean... It's totally awesome but kinda random... =)

- THECATTYGRL XD

SupaLegit
SupaLegit
644 posts
Nomad

Um, heard of a search engine like Google? :P
Anyways, what do you guys think about Libya and how they will affect the rest of us?

Showing 5821-5835 of 9738