ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721310
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I *think* the last time I checked our dollar is two dollars in Canadian currency.

What the... No way, I just checked. One US dollar is worth one dollar and three cents in Canada.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

What the... No way, I just checked. One US dollar is worth one dollar and three cents in Canada.

Oh, so our dollar is worth about the same in Canada, except their items over there are more expensive. .
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Pretend there was no confusion. I meant that they are veiwed as 'special' by only around 40% of here (at a guess) not exactly worshipped you know (definitly not like India and it's tasty sacred cow...).

Hinduism to be exact. Hey, it's dominant in Nepal too.
waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

really shouldn't be that much more expensive if that conversion rate Legion provided is correct.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Wait if I still did my job, in canada, would I get more money? If I would, I would consider moving there. Rich land Ho!

What is your job anyway? You need to consider job demand.
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Speaking of jobs in Canada, I've heard they have really cheap medication. Do you still make a lot of money if you're a pharmacist up there?

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Its not really world news but anybody see some interviews an actor by the name of Charlie Sheen did? You must youtube if you havent. Hes pretty hilarious.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Its not really world news but anybody see some interviews an actor by the name of Charlie Sheen did? You must youtube if you havent. Hes pretty hilarious.

No, but I've seen him on the news recently. The drugs and alcohol have really screwed up his brain. He's harder to understand than Ozzy Osbourne now.
CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

No, but I've seen him on the news recently. The drugs and alcohol have really screwed up his brain. He's harder to understand than Ozzy Osbourne now.

Some of the things he says.... its a wonder he can even stand straight.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Oh, has anyone heard that Mike Star died? I don't know much information about it, but it's a little sad.

He was the bassist from Alice In Chains.

Mike Starr was on that reality rehab show, the one with Dr. Drew.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Never heard of it, and Sheen was finally fired, I see where they're coming from but Two and a Half Men used to be one of my favorite shows, and Sheen had a part that really can't be replaced.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Sheen was the main character, right?
I don't see how that show will last without him, I bet it'll get canceled soon.

It isn't that good without Sheen.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

I'm glad he got fired. There are too many losers like him. $8 mil / episode is ridiculous.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

It did get cancelled. This was bound to happen without Sheen in the show. I won't miss it though, I never really watched it.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

I don't watch that show often, only every once in a while when it's on FX. It was good background noise.

Well, I honestly don't care if it was canceled or not; I knew it wasn't going to last without him.

Showing 5926-5940 of 9738