ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4721284
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Read the fine print Wailugi, production was cancelled for the remainder of the season, a more permanent solution would be found if Charlie Sheen didn't get his act together, the theory at the moment is that they'll just replace him and keep going or change up the entire show.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Sheen's a talented actor, though I'm not surprised he'd eventually crash. How long it takes for him to burn, we'll see.

I'll have less incentive to watch that show now.

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Agreed. Apparently at one time Sheen was the highest paid actor on television, 2.5 million per episode. It doesn't matter if they fired him, the man is set for life, as will his descendants. Currently Two and a Half Men is the highest rated show on television, I'm getting the feeling that it won't be holding on to that position for long.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

I never watched that show. I don't think the jokes have any quality to them, the show in general doesn't make me laugh or entertain me, and those actors are way over paid for such main stream rubbish.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

The shows intro is annoying with that little song they have.

Eh. . . the jokes; I didn't pay any attention to them, having that show on was just good background noise.

I barely even watch television. Only shows that I look forward to watching are House, NCIS, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, White Collar, Burn Notice, Royal Pains & on occasion WWE Monday Night Raw.

CommanderDude7
CommanderDude7
4,689 posts
Nomad

Well the show probably couldnt last much longer. It was almost Three Men XD.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,365 posts
Nomad

Matrix, now that you brought it up, I love House. Hugh Laurie does a perfect job.

"Thank you, Rationalization Man! You saved the village!"

Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

White Collar, Burn Notice, and Royal Pains are some of my favorite shows, USA does good work.

Very true CD, although I suppose then Alan could be the half.

waluigi
waluigi
1,946 posts
Shepherd

I always look forward to watching Top Chef, but its on Bravo, which seems to be gay oriented. The commercials on there are like O_O

I also look forward to Thursday nights on NBC, in particular, The Office and 30 Rock. They are all good shows.

Finally, I love watching Man vs. food, and the insane eating challenges that go on.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

Finally, I love watching Man vs. food, and the insane eating challenges that go on.

Yeah! Man v. Food is pretty awesome!

I usually don't watch TV, seeing as I go on Xbox instead. Also, Cartoon Network isn't as good anymore, and neither is Nick. Also, my parents don't let me watch Comedy Central or the like. It's pretty sad for me.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Hugh Laurie does a perfect job.

He does do a great job acting the role, but if that were real he would probably be fired within the first day.
ShadowShank696
ShadowShank696
577 posts
Nomad

tosh.0
the simpsons
american dad
family guy
robot chicken
dual survival
man woman wild
beyond survival with les strout
man v. food
food wars
anthony bourdain no reservations
ugly americans
nick swardsons pretend time
larry the cable guy only in america
mordern family (sometimes watch)
burn notice (sometimes watch)
jersey shore (sometimes watch)
aqua teen hunger force
eastbound and down
jump city seattle
attack of the show
x-play
stan lees superhumans
bert the conqurer
top gear
the venture brothers

theres my whole evening basically :P

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald

Some other shows that I like watching are:
King of Queens
My Name Is Earl
Everybody Loves Raymond

I don't see them often though since I barely watch television. I like watching those shows because they make me laugh, they normally show on the local stations or TBS.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I watch many of the shows you folks do, too lazy to mention the actual ones.

Back to world news, there was a horrendous earthquake off the coast of Japan... 8.9 on the Richter scale. Massive tsunami. It'll reach as far as New Zealand... in nine hours.

A good lot of coincidences these days.

Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

There is about 26 people reported dead.

I predict that their economy and currency value will fall rapidly. There will be huge aftershocks, no doubt about it.

Showing 5941-5955 of 9738