ForumsThe TavernThis Thread is Currently about: Dogs

9738 4720976
Saving123
Saving123
1,258 posts
Nomad

Well I guess the title says it all, I was just wondering who ya'll thought were the most active 'forumers' in this part of the AG forum. Opinions, that what this Forum is going to be, pure opinions, and yes you can say 'Me'.

• 9,738 Replies
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

HEY! This thread is fast becoming about Matrix, do you guys want this locked?
I have a friend in Japan. He has been in Japan since the last saturday before the quake. I worry about him beause I have no idea as to what is going on with him.

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

HEY! This thread is fast becoming about Matrix, do you guys want this locked?

Psst.. so much for tact.

You thought that because I made clear responses?

You used to speak a bit officialese-ish..

He has been in Japan since the last saturday before the quake. I worry about him beause I have no idea as to what is going on with him.

Have you tried contacting him?
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

Psst.. so much for tact.

This is Efan you're speaking to. He can't even spell tact.
Have you tried contacting him?

I can't. I don't even know what part of japan he was in at the time.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,595 posts
Herald
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

;o

That face is frightening.

Anyone read any of the latest news on Yahoo?

I prefer harvesting news from a variety of news agencies, international broadcasters and publications... Yahoo! News most often sources its news from sources like AP and Reuters.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

I love how people hear the word radiation and panic, even if any of the fallout in Japan manages to make it's way to the west coast it's not going to be any different than the normal background levels.

idontsuckthatmuch
idontsuckthatmuch
2,261 posts
Nomad

even if any of the fallout in Japan manages to make it's way to the west coast it's not going to be any different than the normal background levels.

Remember Chernobyl ? That nuclear disaster affected almost all of Europe, if not the entire world. I don't know if Japan is worse than that, but I'd keep my eyes open if I were you.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

if not the entire world.

LIAR! No but seriously, that is an exagerration.
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Indeed. Also you forget that Chernobyl occurred in Russia, which is a much closer to Europe, than Japan to the western United States. And if you'll pardon me, I'll believe the professional scientists over a teenager. [SOURCE]

knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

I agree. Unfortunately, every time someone says the word "radiation" there's some sort of panic. Too many people here in NZ are oppose to nuclear energy..

In less lighter news, I heard some global pedo ring was busted. Around 200 arrests and 230 children rescued. Some sources said that the pedo ring could have up to 70,000 members.

Pazx
Pazx
5,845 posts
Peasant

Too many people here in NZ are oppose to nuclear energy..

Too many people here in THE WORLD support nuclear energy*

FIX'D
knight_34
knight_34
13,817 posts
Farmer

Too many people here in THE WORLD support nuclear energy*

Eh, you still mine uranium. Darn Greenies.
Efan
Efan
3,086 posts
Nomad

In less lighter news, I heard some global pedo ring was busted. Around 200 arrests and 230 children rescued. Some sources said that the pedo ring could have up to 70,000 members.

Source? Because starting a sentence with "I heard" doesn't make it believable. Not that I want in depth information, i'm...feeling pedantic?

Eh, you still mine uranium. Darn Greenies.

That'as because its all about the money.

Hey Knight, I saw this really weird movie a few weeks ago from new Zealand. It was about zombie sheep. Did you see this?
Kyouzou
Kyouzou
5,061 posts
Jester

Are we really starting on sheep again? This topic never ends pleasantly, for the New Zealanders at least.

Ghgt99
Ghgt99
1,890 posts
Nomad

Have fun there.

Thanks. I am not supposed to be on the computer, but I will erase my history after. =P

Just felt like saying hi.

Sorry for the semi-offtopicness.
Showing 6061-6075 of 9738